Official Match Thread Season 35 First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t give up my true identity
Is it weird how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how weird it is?

Looks like you've had a ruff day. You deserve a round of a paws.

Have you checked the claws in your contract that allows for these sorts of scans? Lucky it wasn't a cat scan. I hope you didn't pay re-tail for that scan though, but if I were you I'd avoid the puparazzi for a while.

Howl you ever suvive now? What did the lab report say?

On another note, I spotted an all-white dalmation the other day, it was the least I could do.

Anyway good luck this afternoon in the wiener takes all match.
I can’t believe I read this whole thing

Go Away GIF
Slay!!

OK, the next person who walks past my house? will that do?
So I just went out side to do a biomechanics experiment and I just lost a friend. I wanted to see if it's possible to tackle someone fairly when they are trying to duck, lift their arm and drop their knees. So I tried this out in the street with the first person who walked past my driveway. This someone was, until just now, a friend and a neighbour. I asked him to help with an experiment. He jogged past my drive way as I asked him to, I grabbed him pinning his arms to his sides. He dropped his knees, slid one leg out to the side, raised one arm in a sort of stupid hooky arm crook shrug, like I asked him to. Then for a split second I thought he was Joel Selwood and bashed his f**k'n head in with a brick.
Bloody reflex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A young Clint Eastwood, he's only about 88 there.
Oh is that Girlfight? Damn, I have the VHS here somewhere in my stored videos. Bought it for the missus cos she was she was keen to see it. But it got a bit too dark for her.

Us Blue Baggers got to stick together, been a rough time of it for us on Real Footy :(
Oh you're playing today? Lemme just have a glance at the ladder.
Oh ouch. And you've sacked half the team this week too eh?

Million Dollar Baby from 2004.

A girlfriend once tried to get me to watch that Turkey years ago. I gave up after 45 minutes. One of 3 movies I have given up on, the others being Vanilla Sky and I am Sam shudders

A girlfriend once tried to get me to watch that Turkey years ago. I gave up after 45 minutes. One of 3 movies I have given up on, the others being Vanilla Sky and I am Sam shudders
Never seen Vanilla Sky - I think I kindah liked Million Dollar Baby but as said above, can hardly even remember which movie was which between it and Girlfight. And I think I've seen I Am Sam but I can't remember it.

I didn't mind it mate, i wasn't happy with the end but hey it's Clint Eastwood.

I didn't mind it mate, i wasn't happy with the end but hey it's Clint Eastwood.
Clint Eastwood is pretty awesome. He's the only bloke who can make a romance drama an edge-of-seat experience without any guns or cowboys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back