Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Cunnington has put himself in the frame for a recall after a strong VFL performance

By Luke Macquire - NMFC Media

Ben Cunnington has put himself in the frame for a recall after a strong individual performance in the VFL last Sunday.

The veteran, who hasn’t featured in the AFL side since Round 8, won a team-high nine clearances from his 24 possessions in the reserves' loss to Werribee.

He was one of North Melbourne's best afield last time the Roos met the Dees, gathering 27 touches, 11 clearances and a goal on what was a difficult evening at the MCG.

Ben Cunnington has put himself in the frame for a recall after a strong VFL performance

Ben Cunnington has put himself in the frame for a recall after a strong individual performance in the VFL last Sunday.

The veteran, who hasn’t featured in the AFL side since Round 8, won a team-high nine clearances from his 24 possessions in the reserves' loss to Werribee.

He was one of North Melbourne's best afield last time the Roos met the Dees, gathering 27 touches, 11 clearances and a goal on what was a difficult evening at the MCG.

And was dropped two weeks later and hasn't returned

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Feels a bit like messaging to get him up for a potential farewell in Melbourne...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels a bit like messaging to get him up for a potential farewell in Melbourne...
Might be that the last Marvel home game against * will be billed as a farewell game for him, Jack and possibly Goldy (I hope he gets a year). It will be the end of an era for these players for sure.

lol I couldn't find this thread because I have OP on ignore.

Anyways, sounds like Cunners will be an in this week as others have already noted.

lol I couldn't find this thread because I have OP on ignore.

Anyways, sounds like Cunners will be an in this week as others have already noted.
LOL tell everyone I’m on ignore, while you like my post. Fraud. Did you see the Darling screen shots? Just another thing you got completely wrong.

I’ll be 200ks off the Qld coast fishing. No phone/TV service, boat doesn’t have Fox thankfully. Wonder what I can plan for the remainder of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back