Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a 150 margin with the way they are moving the ball at the moment.

What I want

In: Greenwood, Lazzaro, Bergman, Dawson
Out: McDonald, Stephenson, McKay, Taylor

What will happen

In: Spicer
Out: Hansen

There are so many better options to do on a Sunday at 12, and thus I shall indulge in them and not watch. Will be on here after to blame Mcdonald, who probably had another shocking game and shouldn’t be captain.

It’s hard to care too much about the next game at the moment. Complete emptiness. But at least we know the team environment is still good hey. FFS. This is not the worst North team talent wise. Not even close. But it must be the laziest.

I couldn’t believe Ratten’s mild demeanour after the game. “Two good quarters and two bad ones. Have to thank the players for the respect they’ve given me over the past 9 weeks.” Respect? Did I hear that right?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The classic “keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results”

I had a nightmare last night

Clarkos first game back. North scored 5 to Adelaide Croms 195

We all came onto bigfooty and deleted our accounts.

It felt so real.

This pathetic group is now seeping into my dreams?!
I had a dream that Luke McDonald chose the replacement ball for England while writing Daryl Somers' Logie speach.

But in all seriousness I might watch the score via the App and do something constructive for 2 hours

That would be a good enough Change
i will be here,
115567537.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had the usual pre game v GoDees chat with my Melbourne supporting newsagents this morning, saying “you guys will rip is a new one this week” and they came back with their usual “these are exactly the type of games we usually lose!”

They’re still scarred from being exactly where we find ourselves now, ever wary that the fall is just around the corner.

I had the usual pre game v GoDees chat with my Melbourne supporting newsagents this morning, saying “you guys will rip is a new one this week” and they came back with their usual “these are exactly the type of games we usually lose!”

They’re still scarred from being exactly where we find ourselves now, ever wary that the fall is just around the corner.
This is the sort of stuff that that worries me about the scars this last 5 years are going to leave on our supporter base!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back