Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is end times for the state of Palestine. Israel will hide behind the USA veto and take the whole lot for themselves.

The only country that could even respond in any way is Iran and all they can do is shoot themselves in the foot.

How would you like Iran to respond? Seems to me they’ve been responding a number of years.

Nah mate. Hamas and the IRGC want Israel destroyed. Pretty easy concept to get when it’s publicly disclosed that someone wants to end your existence.

i'd suggest, overwhelmingly, the palestinians want peace. but know israel has always wanted their territory. israeli gov’t ministers and officials have said it. their actions in unlawfully extending territory in the west bank show it. tension in the area ensures israel continue to get the billions in yank largesse - annually. and they will eventually get all they desire. shameful that we (governments and the media) effectively sit on our hands and allow the pillaging and ethnic cleansing to continue.

i'd suggest, overwhelmingly, the palestinians want peace. but know israel has always wanted their territory. israeli gov’t ministers and officials have said it. their actions in unlawfully extending territory in the west bank show it. tension in the area ensures israel continue to get the billions in yank largesse - annually. and they will eventually all them they desire.

I don’t disagree with any of this. But it’s the way of the world at the moment isn’t it? We’re all held hostage to some right wing pimple that have worked out how to get power and hold on to it.

I think you’ll find most Israelis want peace. But imagine getting smacked in the face like October 7 and then trying to restrain yourself. Hamas and the IRGC want an overreaction and that’s why they did it.

The Iranians have a long memory. They know it’s a proxy war. Soleimani’s death wasn’t that long ago. Think about that.

It’s not over. The Palestinians won’t have the right to self determination until Hamas is gone. It should never have got to this point and it’s a disgrace.
The Palestinians will never have the right to self determination. They did have that option once, but they didn't accept it. Now the balance of power has shifted so much to Israel that there is literally no one fighting for them anymore. Saudi's want to sign peace deals and treaties with Israel. Iran will ultimately choose self interest. Egypt want nothing to do with it. Iraq, Jordan, Syria and others are not even military threats.

Israel has no opposition, they have the backing of the USA and the protection of its UN veto, and Israel is governed by a bunch of right wing ideologues. Yes they are committing war crimes. Yes they are going to steal Palestine. Yes they have already slowly been doing that for years. And no, no-one will stop them.

Palestine is screwed.

No one cares. Sadly it is over.

Zeihan isn’t a prophet, he’s an opinion, a very pro USA and associated allies, pro Anglosphere, pro every one else sucks opinion. Still waiting for his prediction of China to imminently collapse to come true every year for the last 20 (couldn’t help but throw the boot into them in that video too).

Terrorism against Israel started long before "occupation" started.

If West Bank is free from Hamas, perhaps the military detainee system has had an affect?
Israel have funded and helped form Hamas to destabilise Palestine.
So your justification for occupation in West Bank is they may turn into Hamas future or terrisoms group?

What’s peace for you? Start there.

Two state solution.

Palestinians given control of Palestine on 1967 borders with some tunnel access between Gaza and West Bank.

Israeli settlers return to Israel. They wouldn’t be forced but full Palestinian control means they won’t have the Israeli military or tons of weapons to protect them so best they return. By extension any Israeli Arab can settle in Palestine.

I can leave out other things like war crimes trials and reparations in order to end the conflict.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two state solution.

Palestinians given control of Palestine on 1967 borders with some tunnel access between Gaza and West Bank.

Israeli settlers return to Israel. They wouldn’t be forced but full Palestinian control means they won’t have the Israeli military or tons of weapons to protect them so best they return. By extension any Israeli Arab can settle in Palestine.

I can leave out other things like war crimes trials and reparations in order to end the conflict.

You haven't given a solution to the Hamas issue.

Plus you want a tunnel under Israel, controlled by the governing parties of Palestine.

Wow

Where does Hamas find it's members?

Two state solution.

Hamas loose all arms.
Palestine also get Iron Dome
Build 15m walls around borders
Give Palestine extra coastline on Mediterranean Sea in order to ship

Hamas loose all arms.

Thats what the IDF is trying to do. Im sure they will welcome multinational assistance. Might get messy.

They can develop and build their own.

The height doesn't really bother rockets or explosives when they are demolished.

Call Egypt, they have plenty

Israel have funded and helped form Hamas to destabilise Palestine.
So your justification for occupation in West Bank is they may turn into Hamas future or terrisoms group?

Your acting like Hamas is the only terrorist organisation in the Palestinian regions.

One justification for occupation is that now you can sit in a cafe or public bus without the overwhelming fear of a suicide bomber.

You haven't given a solution to the Hamas issue.

Extremism is driven by despair. Remove despair and Palestinians will moderate like in the West Bank.

A UN force, led by the Palestinian Authority, could move into secure Gaza tomorrow if Israel agreed.

Plus you want a tunnel under Israel, controlled by the governing parties of Palestine.

Wow

You seem to think carpet bombing and starving 2.3 million people is better

Wow.

You think this started a week ago?

1000+ ‘administrative detainees’ held by Israel…..

I mean this 75 year conflict would be over if Israel simply ordered the settlers and Israeli military out of the West Bank, ended the blockade of Gaza and agreed to a Palestinian state on 1967 borders. They choose not to.

Israel agreed to a far bigger Palestinian state in 1948 under the UNSC mandated peace plan.

Instead of peace one side chose to surround Israel & declare war.

Feel like the only way is for the UNSC to again make a ruling on it and any side that refuses to implement the peace plan becomes the North Korea of the ME.

Two state solution.

Not going to happen while Hamas and IRGC are doing their little deeds.

Extremism is driven by despair. Remove despair and Palestinians will moderate like in the West Bank.

A UN force, led by the Palestinian Authority, could move into secure Gaza tomorrow if Israel agreed.

You seem to think carpet bombing and starving 2.3 million people is better

Wow.

Ukranians have been oppressed and genocided by Russians historically for over a hundred years.

Russians have killed off millions of Ukranians.

Ukraine does not resort to the barbarism that Hamas does despite their people suffering despair on a much larger scale.

There is absolutely zero justification for Hamas.

Hamas loose all arms.

Why would Palestine need an iron dome? I’m not against it but why would they need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back