List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see the list management reasoning, it's our weakest position in terms of output.

I wonder whether the medicos have had a big say?

If 2 teams doctors haven't got him on the field consistently, can ours?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

My great grandfather was named Orazio!! Let’s gooooooooo

I threw his name out into to ether a week or two ago in this thread, I can’t believe it’s happening
No other reason other than speed.

Could have kept Philp if we wanted a quick bloke that never played.

If he is fit at the right time i.e. finals, he makes us better.

Edit: That's strange, I replied to Sheephead.

No other reason other than speed.

Could have kept Philp if we wanted a quick bloke that never played.

If he is fit at the right time i.e. finals, he makes us better.

Edit: That's strange, I replied to Sheephead.
All good mate! Don’t let me get in the way of you chatting to Sheephead

I wonder if when my post was moved to this thread if it took a new post ID

Not mad at that. A free hit essentially, hope he gets his body right! Welcome Oorraazziooo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Channel 7 reporting we are talking to OOOOOOratzio Fantasssssssiaaaa

WTF?

Just watched the 4 goals agin the Catters, get him fit and the ceiling is quite high......

Starting to warm to the boy

Last edited:
Yuk, with a Capital “WHY?”….
Nice line. Share your sentiments on the surface.

Vossy or one of the other two with Port connections Greaves and Ebert must be bloody confident he has something to offer, either on the park or as a mentor, or both.

I am dumbfounded, have been arguing against older signings.

Media is going to be interesting!

Wishlist item checked
Injury prone small forward who won't be available when Martin and Cuners are sidelined

Don't think Orazio has been up to the standard. Insistently enough for z few years now..

Surprised we have offered him two years.

Worth it for a roll off the dice I guess. But the perennially injured list has grown again.

Cuningham, Marchbank, McGovern, Williams, Martin and now Fantasia. We need a very good run with injuries next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasia any good?
At his best he is an electric, fast, one-touch small forward with sublime finishing ability. He can also pinch hit in the midfield.

However, the ? is his fitness. Clearly the Giants and Port were satisfied enough to offer Rookie deals, so it can’t be that bad. Two years might seem like a lot but if he plays 40+ games over those two years and returns 60+ goals then we’ve effectively got Bobby Hill for $150k a year and no draft outgoings.

Read the comments to see how highly he was rated

Echoing the general sentiment here.

At his best he is electric. But can his body hold up? If it does its a great pick-up. If it doesn't its not a disaster considering he'd be lucky to be on 200k a year.

It's gambles like these on game winning players that can win premierships.

Fantasia... wow. Did not see that coming.

Clear sign the club knows we're desperately light on for leg speed. But 2 years for a guy who literally cannot get on the park? WTF?

Last edited:
Good get IMO.

His best footy is very good and obviously injuries are a concern, but hopefully our fitness guys can get him up to scratch. We pick him up for nothing and I'm assuming his contract will be quite low.

Small risk for a potential big reward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back