Society/Culture The Manosphere - Andrew Tate, the PUA grift, and other such nasties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Came across this one on YT last week. Her thing to get attention is saying women shouldn't be allowed to vote, sells tshirts with this on it evidently.

Slightly different given it's a woman (maybe she gets away with misogyny a bit more) but her messages appear to be similar to Tate etc. Unfortunately given it's a woman more blokes may really take heed of her "wisdom", in short she seems to be targeting incels, divorced blokes etc

You are just now getting the news about Pearl? She's already disappeared beneath the waves.

Her friends are ditching her. Embarrassed many times in public. Made tons of money poisoning the minds of the youth.

You are just now getting the news about Pearl? She's already disappeared beneath the waves.

Her friends are ditching her. Embarrassed many times in public. Made tons of money poisoning the minds of the youth.

my favourite was when she went on Piers Morgans show and got smashed for her Nick Fuentes love letter song

Ha, might have to narrow that down - from what I've seen she gets owned in practically any interaction she has with literally anyone who isn't a rusted on fan.
Watching her explain her thought process in that video was truly moronic. Call me sexist if you like but shes not winning any intelligence or analytical thinking awards (although i think she'd agree with and support that).

Watched that video, your mate in the purple glasses isn't funny or clever IMO. Anyway no I'd never heard of her until the weekend, popped up in my YT, maybe she's spending money to come up in people's YT or whatever they do.

Easy to cash in on the Tate market as a woman.

Bloody oath, with a woman saying stuff like Tate the vulnerable blokes can find even more reason to think the world is against them.

Watching her explain her thought process in that video was truly moronic. Call me sexist if you like but shes not winning any intelligence or analytical thinking awards (although i think she'd agree with and support that).

I referred to her as a misogynist earlier which would be a weird thing for a bloke to say about a woman, I don't know how else to describe her though. I watched a reaction vid of hers and it was basically vid after vid of women cracking the shits because they can't get a man, and she just laughs at them and hangs s**t on their weight or what they're wearing.

Another one where I am sure if you met her privately she'd admit she believes about 1% of what she says, but ultimately is there for the grift. Sadly there continues to be an audience for that type of content, and her relevance is only further fueled by those that take the bait and assume that she is a serious person.
whether she believes it or not

she knows others do

and she's trying to make money off the fact they do

which reinforces their beliefs

which is dangerous

Another one where I am sure if you met her privately she'd admit she believes about 1% of what she says, but ultimately is there for the grift. Sadly there continues to be an audience for that type of content, and her relevance is only further fueled by those that take the bait and assume that she is a serious person.
Big hoo-haa with her friend saying that, no, this is stuff she really believes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came across this one on YT last week. Her thing to get attention is saying women shouldn't be allowed to vote, sells tshirts with this on it evidently.

Slightly different given it's a woman (maybe she gets away with misogyny a bit more) but her messages appear to be similar to Tate etc. Unfortunately given it's a woman more blokes may really take heed of her "wisdom", in short she seems to be targeting incels, divorced blokes etc

:drunk:

is she a real woman or a trans woman?

thats what i was asking - thought it was a attack on women

From what I've seen of her, she's dumb as dogshit. Just spouts ridiculous statements (women shouldn't be allowed to vote is one I've heard), and every time I've seen someone question her on them she crumbles immediately.

I guess there's a lot of angry fellas that would get off on hearing a woman say this, so I guess I get why she's doing it - but you'd have to have absolutely no self respect lol

From what I've seen of her, she's dumb as dogshit. Just spouts ridiculous statements (women shouldn't be allowed to vote is one I've heard), and every time I've seen someone question her on them she crumbles immediately.

I guess there's a lot of angry fellas that would get off on hearing a woman say this, so I guess I get why she's doing it - but you'd have to have absolutely no self respect lol
she's just a run of the mill women hater with no actual substance behind what she says.

ironically her run in with piers morgan was very funny because she never said anything that mattered nor made sense

From what I can tell she sticks to a conservative mindset and adds some over the top rhetoric like "women shouldn't vote' for attention and voila! She has a vagina so somehow it has more gravity coming from her, and no doubt an audience that laps it all up of probably divorced blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back