Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't anticipating Duursma to play early in the season given how light he is, however 4 goals* in a match sim is very impressive. If he keeps playing like this it will be hard to ignore him for round 1.

*Special mention to Cooper, 4 goals is equally as impressive and a chance to play round 1 too.

Last edited:
Why? There's always whipping boys.
It's gone way over the top and it's very cringe considering he is co-captain. If his piers and coaches have reappointed him co-captain again, then maybe his on field performances aren't as putrid as the experts on bigfooty think?

Maybe wait and see how he performs in a backline which isn't being pummeled every week before we start the pile on?

I wasn't anticipating Duursma to play early in the season given how light he is, however 4 goals* in a match sim is very impressive. If he keeps playing like this it will be hard to ignore him for round 1.

*Special mention to Cooper, 4 goals is equally as impressive and a chance to play round 1 too.
I mentioned on Zane's thread that the kid has to play round one. He is a freak and can impact games the same way that we expected Sheezel to this time last year. We need to kick big scores because our defence will be shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met Goad and his family on my street when they were moving into North Melbourne. He was a really sweet kid, and to date the only player Ive spoken with. I was excited to watch him grow into the team.

It's concerning that he hasn't seemed to take part in full training since he got concussed. I hope he's doing alright, physically and mentally...

Coops kicks goals and likes to tackle, he just has to prove he can run up and down the ground for the whole game and there is a spot for him.
Depends on the roll we want him to play. If he can tackle and can play as that small pressure forward we don't need him to run as much as someone like Scott for example

Why? There's always whipping boys.
I’ve got Taylor and McDonald for mine this year.

Usually when there’s smoke there‘s fire. Members just don’t put the microscope on players because they don’t like the way they look.

Shit, look how much leeway we’ve given TT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back