Solved Roger Rogerson * DIED

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaos inexperience in large scale drug/ money transactions cost him his life.
1 Very very poor choice of purchaser, Gao had met McNamara whist acting as an interpreter for a mate who had been busted with 2 kilos of pure ice. McNamara was working as a licenced private investigator for a lawyer at the time and was a former self professed corruption busting anti drug copper who had been put in witness protection after ratting out his crooked police cronie mates in Kings Cross. And here he is asking Gao to set up a deal for 3 Kilos.? And Gao agrees. Unbelievable. No experienced trafficker is going anywhere near the likes of McNamara with a ten foot pole.
2 Too much product too soon. Gao had only just met McNamara recently and fell for his bullshit. Way too much gear for a first transaction with relatively unknown purchaser.
3 Even kiddie drug dealers in the school playground know the axiom the" money comes to the drugs -not vice versa", when doing business. Lose control of the situation-lose your gear.
4 Gao had two Hong Kong Triad Minders who he gave the slip too and got in the car alone with McNamara. Madness. These guys had been sent over from Hong Kong to prevent exactly what ended up happening, He should have been going for a quick handover right there and then whilst under watch, and if McNamara couldn't show the cash everything was off. Then to enter a darkened storage unit where anything could have been laying in wait for him....NO WAY.
Very Sad, when it all boils down to it Gao was just a kid in way over his head....

yeah well put... that's why i feel for the kid.

I must admit Roger and his cohort looked loose in the video of him dealing with the dead body.

Maybe Roger felt he had protection or was too used to protection from prosecution? It made him careless?

Some major allegations about Rogerson tonight in the Daily Tele.

'High Court told Roger Rogerson confessed to being a serial killer

The jury that convicted disgraced detectives Roger Rogerson and Glen McNamara of murder should have been told how Rogerson once confessed to being a serial killer with a badge, the High Court has been told.'

'February 26, 2023 - 8:00PM'

'McNamara, 63, said he should have been able to tell the jury of his former friend Rogerson’s “capacity for fearless lethal violence”.
Both men have lost appeals in the NSW Court of Criminal Appeal but McNamara has been granted special leave to appeal to the High Court after his lawyers argued it involved an important point of law.
McNamara’s barrister Guy Reynolds SC has argued that it was a general law principle that even when there are two accused in a joint trial, there are two separate cases and that a defendant must be “completely free to meet the charge against him by all legitimate and relevant means”.

The trial judge ruled out McNamara’s sensational evidence of Rogerson’s alleged confessions to six murders or conspiracy to murder on the ground it would be too prejudicial to Rogerson.
McNamara argues the judge was wrong.

McNamara has argued it added to his claim he had acted “under duress” because of Rogerson’s threats.

He said the judge was wrong to exclude his evidence that Rogerson told him he had killed or conspired to kill conspired to Michael Drury, Christopher Flannery, Alan Williams, Warren Lanfranchi, Sallie-Anne Huckstepp and Luton Chur.
'The trial judge had also ruled the jury could not hear McNamara’s claim that after he shot Gao, Rogerson told him: “I did Drury, I did Drury. I‘ll do you too”.

The Crown has argued the trial judge was correct and that the courts were familiar with joint trial where two co‑accused “seek to run cut‑throat defences – each seeking to inculpate the other”.

The High Court has yet to hear the appeal.'

The trial judge ruled out McNamara’s sensational evidence of Rogerson’s alleged confessions to six murders or conspiracy to murder on the ground it would be too prejudicial to Rogerson.
McNamara argues the judge was wrong.

McNamara has argued it added to his claim he had acted “under duress” because of Rogerson’s threats.

He said the judge was wrong to exclude his evidence that Rogerson told him he had killed or conspired to kill conspired to Michael Drury, Christopher Flannery, Alan Williams, Warren Lanfranchi, Sallie-Anne Huckstepp and Luton Chur.
'The trial judge had also ruled the jury could not hear McNamara’s claim that after he shot Gao, Rogerson told him: “I did Drury, I did Drury. I‘ll do you too”.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. Sallie Ann Huckstepp's murder has never been solved, she became a whistleblower and paid for it with her life. Eventually, with Gao's murder and Rogerson's conviction, she was proved right about everything she said. That Rogerson was corrupt, a standover man and a ruthless killer.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

'Australia’s most notorious disgraced cop will die in jail after failing to have his murder conviction overturned.

The high court rejected Roger Rogerson’s leave for appeal with Chief Justice Susan Kiefel saying there was no reason to doubt the decision of the NSW appeals court.

The outcome, almost a decade after the cold-blooded execution of Sydney drug dealer Jamie Gao, finally puts paid to the glimmer of hope the former rogue detective may have held of eventual release and closes one of the darkest chapters in the nation’s policing history.'

It will be interesting to see where this goes. Sallie Ann Huckstepp's murder has never been solved, she became a whistleblower and paid for it with her life. Eventually, with Gao's murder and Rogerson's conviction, she was proved right about everything she said. That Rogerson was corrupt, a standover man and a ruthless killer.

The night she died I was doing my then usual nighttime jog around the outside of Centennial Park .....a good 10 KLM run....lived at Woollahra a short walk away. I was a fitness freak at that time in my life. When I got to the pond area I heard commotion inside the park. Very unusual that time of night probably 10pm that was my usual time. Scared the crap out of me. You couldn't see inside because it wasn't lit not that I wanted to. Whatever was happening inside a pitch black park at 10pm wasn't good. Next morning they found her body floating in the pond. In all likelihood I heard the commotion that was leading up to her murder. I didn't report anything because I didn't hear a distinct conversation only human commotion ....voices....the last from SAH in all likelihood

Oh, Roger, won't see him no more.

maxresdefault.jpg

Deserved it for sheer stupidity, heaps of CCTV footage, couldn't even dispose of the body correctly.
Will die in prison remembered as the most corrupt Australian cop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Roger Rogerson is ill and close to dying.

I try really hard not to enjoy others misfortunes, however in this case I'm going to celebrate and have a few beers saying farewell to one of Australia's most notorious serial killers. I hope his end is painful and unpleasant.

Alan Jones helped him launch his book, and people paid to see him on stage with Jacko, Capper , and Chopper.

They turned his life support off yesterday and he only had hours left but he's not dead yet. He's doing it on purpose just to be super annoying.
Hopefully he is suffering & having recurring nightmares over all the people he has killed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back