Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you catch last night's game against Forrest?
PHWOAR!! Did I what.

Got up for the game, that first goal was delicious. Thought we were cruising then Forest made it interesting.

Is Pau ok or was it tactical? Cannot have another defensive injury, surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Know Right GIF by Mac-Nutrition

The Swamprats and Roys have met 42 times prior to today. The record is 21 wins each, and we have never drawn a match.

Bring.
It.
On.

The Swamprats and Roys have met 42 times prior to today. The record is 21 wins each, and we have never drawn a match.

Bring.
It.
On.

hmmn … all things (inc the above);deeply considered, it is apparent the Roys will moyda da bums.

Bring.
It.
On.
In my expert opinion, today's winner will hit the front on the overall win/loss record.......

Match is at 3pm Melbourne time (2pm Bris time, yesterday Perth time, 1933CE Adelaide time), folks!

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill

I'll ask JackNah_8 to bring you all extra half-hats, 'cause the sun will be out.
Will bring plenty of half hats.

Bright yellow ones

Guys and gals, the forum is still in the midst of a major upgrade so if things go skewiff today at anytime it will be fixed later. Games will hopefully be simmed ok between 3 - 5 but if they head south we’ll continue them asap.
Thanks.

Mobbs jackster83

Remove this Banner Ad

Back