Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate myself... I didn't really buy the Newc hype but all the buzz had me cave and i picked him. I am stupid

But the one that really really pisses me off is Budarick. I had no interest in him, did not even consider him despite seeing plenty of others floating his name up. I at no stage even considered it. But after teams dropped i spent hours and hours trying to find the extra money i needed to put some money on top of a couple rookies that didn't get named. So as i was running late for an engagement party i panic and drop yo to that absolute loser Spudarick and now i don't want to play this god awful game anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate myself... I didn't really buy the Newc hype but all the buzz had me cave and i picked him. I am stupid

But the one that really really pisses me off is Budarick. I had no interest in him, did not even consider him despite seeing plenty of others floating his name up. I at no stage even considered it. But after teams dropped i spent hours and hours trying to find the extra money i needed to put some money on top of a couple rookies that didn't get named. So as i was running late for an engagement party i panic and drop yo to that absolute loser Spudarick and now i don't want to play this god awful game anymore.
Funnily enough, those two weren't on my radar this preseason either. I had LDU but I'm not sure how I would have spent the remaining $450k. Probably Fyfe up to another premo. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back