Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tabs gets to play for his career, I do think he has earned that opportunity as the most experienced tall forward not already in the side.

If he looks like someone's dad filling in for the game he can start planning life after a career of hard, hard work.

120 games. I wish him many sons to mothers who are mad Freo supporters.

But I do hope he keeps out of Amiss' leading lanes and takes 20 marks, kicks 16 goals and the likes of Collingwood throw a huge deal in front of him as a free agent - for his benefit.

I am surprised with the odds of this match. Freo deserve favoritism, but if Kangas midfield can click and the forwards convert like last week it might be a closer game. While Kangas have a makeshift defense, I feel like they would need to kick 120 points to win.

I am surprised with the odds of this match. Freo deserve favoritism, but if Kangas midfield can click and the forwards convert like last week it might be a closer game. While Kangas have a makeshift defense, I feel like they would need to kick 120 points to win.

It’s probably because you’ve finished 17th or 18th for the last 80000 years

With Cox, McDonald, Worner, Chapman all missing, Young moving to the middle, and Walker coming back from an injury, this is probably the most vulnerable our defence has been in years.

Think you posted this in the wrong thread 😉

Bottom 4 team vs top 8 team..sounds about right odds to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the odds

what are the odds
Star Wars GIF

Back