Game Day HOME GAME: Adelaide v Geelong - FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally broke up the trio of Crouch, Laird and Dawson in the middle then put the wrong guy in . Rince and repeat for 2md term. Better be a combo of Rash, Soligo or Rankine in the guts or we're cooked.

Not Crouch's fault our Buffoons select Laird in the same side, should be either not both.

Crouch in way better form so Laird shoild be sent back to SANFL like Crouch had to do.

Why is Laird above that but Crouch wasn't??

Having both messes with our midfield mix.
Throwing Berry on top ain't helping either.

You at the ground?

It's hard to describe how open he was when Murphy kicked to three Geelong players
As much as I say forwards not leading is an issue.

That kick by Murphy was bad. And an example of low IQ.

Not even a shank. In isolation a decent kick. He just kicked it straight down the line without any idea where our guys were.

If he had it in him to kick on the diagonal, he finds two free forwards.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me try again.

Smith is making me miss David Mackay
Mackay never would've squibbed that contest that led to the Henry goal. Brushed aside easily sure, but he wouldn't have died wondering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true but the forward line has turned into complete s**t now that Rahilly is gone. It's obvious. That was our one saving grace and now it's gone.

A large part is our reversion to the no foot skills midfield

Not Crouch's fault our Buffoons select Laird in the same side, should be either not both.

Crouch in way better form so Laird shoild be sent back to SANFL like Crouch had to do.

Why is Laird above that but Crouch wasn't??

Having both messes with our midfield mix.

And then we thow Berry in for a bit of outside pace...Fmd.

Have rated you guys for well over 18 months, but need to sort out your starts

Right now the only blokes that are team first and or showing some composure are Butts, Hinge and Max

I get you want pace on the ball, but Nicks needs to slow decision/delivery down just a touch

Rankine and Rachele are gifted freaks, but need to play the percentages a little more as well as being more selfless

Start taking your attacking drives off the line, more angles going forward

Backing you guys to run over the top of the cats

Its almost like we have forgotten how to football. Fumbly, slow, tentative, meek, 0 risk.... Our decision making has gone down teh toilet too... long bombing to Stewart :$ :drunk:

Going backwards.

Remember when Crows actually put better ball users into the midfield: Rachele/Rankine/Soligo/Pedlar (for his inside bulldozing effects). Now we have Berry, Crouch and Laird.

This is true but the forward line has turned into complete s**t now that Rahilly is gone. It's obvious. That was our one saving grace and now it's gone.

I know hes gone, but surely they dont forget his systems over the course of 1 pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back