Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Is Jake Stringer still playing? Ok cool.

and yet still scoring well because I traded him out. Would be on about 10 now if he was on my team yet he is on 30+!! This is why I complain. Every single week it's the same thing
Aren’t they counting his clangers anymore? How can that quarter of footy be worth 30+ points?

I know why… because I ******* traded him out!

Long weekend and there's no early Saturday game wtf AFL :drunk:

Is that you Uncle Jiska ????????
I actually don’t mind the 4pm start for a double header. Gives me time to do s**t around the house and garden. Strange it’s not the same tomorrow. Sunday night with a public holiday Monday and no footy. That’ll give the missus control of the remote and I’ll end up watching MAFS or some bullshit fake reality TV show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren’t they counting his clangers anymore? How can that quarter of footy be worth 30+ points?

I know why… because I ******* traded him out!
It's me every single time I don't know how I do it week after week

Young out into Martin out....Wines out will complete the trifecta, all going 120+

Then Heeney traded in will seal the deal. Simply cursed

Martin on 34 after being the sole reason for half of the opposition's score is...interesting

He's lucky not to get an extra clanger for that poor kick to McGrath. Andy had to wear that despite the half volley he received.

32 from 12 touches. Will he get the 40 he needs to ton up?

IMG_3928.jpeg

Episode 2 Kiss GIF by America's Got Talent

Martin might be the toughest watch in SuperCoach history. Finds plenty of the ball but he is so bloody wasteful. Can’t believe his score…
Only 4 points for each of his 8 effective disposals. Way more believable than Serong last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back