Rumour Jeremy Finlayson under investigation - 3 game suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

The world has gone absolutely mad if this is a three week ban. If the word ****wit was the word; since when is that homophobic.

Furthermore if someone calls you the real word for campaigner, d-head, the word for cat, so what? Are players and people that sensitive now.

On top of that; if someone is also gay in this day and age. Again so what? People don’t care; it’s acceptable. So why the need to “come out”? The sports people that do I think only do so for commercial reasons. Again who cares what you do in your bedroom. Does someone need to come out if they cross dress, are into cougars or whatever else? No they don’t because no gives an iota.

What’s next, red headed people being called ranga, cheese or whatever else is frowned upon. And to the snowflakes that say that there is no place for swear words or banter, give me a break.

The precious souls of the world really need to get over themselves and piss off with the faux outrage when I bet you if someone cuts them off in traffic they’re letting loose with a tirade or expletives that would highlight what hypocrites they all are.
Well said..when something like this happens the back of the old moral high horse gets a fair pile on.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lord forbid a guy getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a ball act professionally.

The guys guernsey is covered in PAFC sponsors and despite having a whole football field to say his piece.....he still got picked up on the umpires radio. The verbal equivalent of taking a dump right outside the toilet stall door.

These institutions decided to radicalise the lunatics and Findlaysons family is under violent attacks.
I love that all-in-brawls are part of country footy because there's "no special snowflakes" and also, family values, but a couple of pebbles lobbed over the fence at Findlayson's house is a violent attack.

Very good.

You’re wrong. Most people aren’t sensitive and could care less being called that word or any other. The ones that do aren’t that offended but will use the incident to get a payout and carry on with faux outrage and worse yet are the people that get outraged on behalf of others and social media is absolutely full of it and the cancel culture warriors.
*couldn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t consider the slur Clarkson used to be homophobic, then it was explained how it is, I was educated and so were the 20 odd people I discussed the matter with. Not one person I spoke to thought it was homophobic.

But we learnt. Clarko learnt and all is well.

Using the term finlayson used is the opposite. It’s universally known as a slur to gay people. I’ve actually never heard it used other than in movies and once a little kid saying it without knowing the meaning.

To complain about the difference in punishment between Clarkson and Finlayson seems strange to me.

But now it's not a North Melbourne person and both of your eyes are suddenly open again.

Who?? The Bilderberg Group? The Deep State? Bronies??

Blackrock is the actual answer. The most evil organisation in the world today and they are the largest shareholder in every publicly listed Australian company

Findlaysons family is under violent attacks.

I thought it was a few rocks chucked at their house?

Its still an act of violence

When I was playing country footy we used to live for rocks being chucked at our house. It was a family and community pastime to find a guy's house and chuck rocks at it.

No woke snowflakes in country footy. Soft effort Bagger, lift your game.

The hypocrisy of this organisation is unbelievable he gets a 3 match ban and same thing happened to a follow coach and he got a slap on the wrist , why because his a bigger figure in the game. Utter bs the game is run by clowns and corruption.

The hypocrisy of this organisation is unbelievable he gets a 3 match ban and same thing happened to a follow coach and he got a slap on the wrist , why because his a bigger figure in the game. Utter bs the game is run by clowns and corruption.

It's not the same thing though is it?
If clarko used the word Finlayson did and got nothing, I'd be ropeable.
But he didn't. Is the word he used homophobic? I guess, kinda, in an adjacent sorta way, since it was directed at a man.
Whereas Finlayson used a word that is a clear slur and has been used as hate speech on gay men for decades.

So no it isn't the same. Did clarko still get off lightly? Probably.

Finlayson stuffed up, apologised, let's move on. The massive media circus around it is probably worse than the punishment anyway.

I know the events because I studied them but they are very easy to find these all happened within 24 months

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.
The Denver shooter identified as trans.
The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.
The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans/gay movement is radicalizing activists into militants.

Lmao you're an absolute cooker.

I'm willing to bet you've never met a trans person in their life, except perhaps glaring at someone on the street.

They're just people mate, and probably a lot less hate filled than you are.

I know the events because I studied them but they are very easy to find these all happened within 24 months

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.
The Denver shooter identified as trans.
The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.
The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans/gay movement is radicalizing activists into militants.
Tin foil hat confirmed
IMG_4736.png

The world has gone absolutely mad if this is a three week ban. If the word ****wit was the word; since when is that homophobic.

Furthermore if someone calls you the real word for campaigner, d-head, the word for cat, so what? Are players and people that sensitive now.

On top of that; if someone is also gay in this day and age. Again so what? People don’t care; it’s acceptable. So why the need to “come out”? The sports people that do I think only do so for commercial reasons. Again who cares what you do in your bedroom. Does someone need to come out if they cross dress, are into cougars or whatever else? No they don’t because no gives an iota.

What’s next, red headed people being called ranga, cheese or whatever else is frowned upon. And to the snowflakes that say that there is no place for swear words or banter, give me a break.

The precious souls of the world really need to get over themselves and piss off with the faux outrage when I bet you if someone cuts them off in traffic they’re letting loose with a tirade or expletives that would highlight what hypocrites they all are.
Please don't be a Queenslander. Please don't be a Queenslander.....

1712783187045.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back