Rumour Jeremy Finlayson under investigation - 3 game suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think that is correct. An umpire didn't pick it up.

It was voluntarily admitted by Finlayson at the break to officials. Finlayson said from his own mouth he knew it was wrong the second he did it and owned up to it.

This stuff doesn't happen all the time on the field - that is an assumption in the highest order by you.

I'm also not suggesting Finlayson should be sacked. I'm merely saying if he did this in another workplace he likely would be. he should be suspended though. Similar to what the NRL does for homophobic slurs.
In the last month, I’ve counselled an Under 16 over his use of the word “p….ta” at training and an instance of homophobic language in a state league reserves match (reported to umpires) that eventually became a “he said, he said” issue and no action taken….

The standard you walk past, is, inevitably, the standard you accept….

Last edited:
I haven't read through the whole thread, might have already been asked and answered but what would Finlayson's "education course" involve?

He has already apologised and hence knows he was out of line so what is the point of education, is it just perception.
I think that's the real punishment.

You’re wrong. Most people aren’t sensitive and could care less being called that word or any other. The ones that do aren’t that offended but will use the incident to get a payout and carry on with faux outrage and worse yet are the people that get outraged on behalf of others and social media is absolutely full of it and the cancel culture warriors.
must be a parody

You’re wrong. Most people aren’t sensitive and could care less being called that word or any other. The ones that do aren’t that offended but will use the incident to get a payout and carry on with faux outrage and worse yet are the people that get outraged on behalf of others and social media is absolutely full of it and the cancel culture warriors.

I think you need a reality check if you think most people would agree with you. Calling your mate that word in your own private setting is one thing, copping it from a colleague in a workplace is two entirely different things.

if you said that to some random bloke on the street, odds are you'd be waking up on the pavement.

If you live a circle where people are happily calling each other a F***** than that's your problem, and the far majority of society would not be on board with it. hence why Finlayson copped what he copped.

Bogans thinking their boorish lives are the mirror of what the wider society thinks is acceptable is just laughable.

Last edited:

Well this is extremely interesting.

So lets look at the facts of my post in some detail.

In the U.S - there have been a total of 52 mass shootings past four years. Most are gang related and the like.

Out of the 52 - five was committed by the LGBTQ community.They are a part of the LGBTQ community because court papers referred to themselves as pro nouns.

Now lets dive deeper into the stats.

The previous four years there was zero mass shootings committed by the LGBTQ community.

So I think it is clear here that ~10% of mass shooting in the U.S past four years was committed by the LGBTQ people.

Not alot one might say - ok then when the LGBTQ community make up 0.6% of the US population then it is ALOT.

The tragedy here is these murderers are being forgiven and pampered by the mass media which their victims don't recieve the same treatment in the media...

Tin foil hat is fine by me - but lets not allow ourselves to be completely ignorant of the institutional radicalization of this community.

As for Findlayson - he should have received a please explain and a suspended sentence. The actions by these institutions continue to radicalize and militarize said community. Hence violent attempts at Findlayson family and house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the U.S - there have been a total of 52 mass shootings past four years. Most are gang related and the like.

Out of the 52 - five was committed by the LGBTQ community.They are a part of the LGBTQ community because court papers referred to themselves as pro nouns.
There have been more than 600 mass shootings in the USA in each of the years since 2020.

Source (not that you'd care): https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41488081

1712793928663.png

The hypocrisy of this organisation is unbelievable he gets a 3 match ban and same thing happened to a follow coach and he got a slap on the wrist , why because his a bigger figure in the game. Utter bs the game is run by clowns and corruption.

Agree, but now in the view of the AFL calling someone else names is more damaging and requires a higher penalty than a sniper hitting someone in the head with the potential to cause lifelong medical complications. It just lets the players know to hit first, you'll get less than calling some precious darling a name (that he probably didn't notice but the woke crowd in the media that trawl the game tapes brought up to get credit for).

Really looking forward to seeing the source of this statistic.

Well this is extremely interesting.

So lets look at the facts of my post in some detail.

Now lets dive deeper into the stats.

The previous four years there was zero mass shootings committed by the LGBTQ community.

So I think it is clear here that ~10% of mass shooting in the U.S past four years was committed by the LGBTQ people.

Not alot one might say - ok then when the LGBTQ community make up 0.6% of the US population then it is ALOT.

The tragedy here is these murderers are being forgiven and pampered by the mass media which their victims don't recieve the same treatment in the media...

Tin foil hat is fine by me - but lets not allow ourselves to be completely ignorant of the institutional radicalization of this community.

As for Findlayson - he should have received a please explain and a suspended sentence. The actions by these institutions continue to radicalize and militarize said community. Hence violent attempts at Findlayson family and house.
Ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back