Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears v Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no such thing as a plant based alternaive. There is no alternavive. Especially plant based.

Sounds like when Greggs’ bakery over here did a vegan sausage roll as a joke, but it was a huge hit, so it stayed on the menu 😂

There's no such thing as a plant based alternative. There is no alternative. Especially plant based.
Synthetic meat is a real thing. The last time I went to to Qoolworths the meat alternatives were stored next to the meat

Sounds like when Greggs’ bakery over here did a vegan sausage roll as a joke, but it was a huge hit, so it stayed on the menu 😂
Was it an April fool’s release? A little early to call it a success if so

Synthetic meat is a real thing. The last time I went to to Qoolworths the meat alternatives were stored next to the meat
It's not an alternative for me. I don't look at that and think for a second that it's an alternative. It's either what you eat or it's not.

It's not an alternative for me. I don't look at that and think for a second that it's an alternative. It's either what you eat or it's not.
To eat or not to eat? That is the question.

I have no appetite at the moment so it’ll definitely be the latter.

Mind you I’m not one for mock meat at the best of times

I'm sure they should've taught you about this at school. Maybe you should ask your parents about it :thumbsu:
I asked and got an answer. As far as ratios go they said I should ask you, being the original sausage roll and all.

How about when it's not the best of times?
Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Was it an April fool’s release? A little early to call it a success if so

It was a joke…5 or so years ago when they did it. Now it’s a real product and a big thing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Local brewery here has deep fried Cauliflower on the menu as a sort chicken nugget replacement.

I've been there at times when they completely sell out, im talking 100s of serves of the stuff.

To eat or not to eat? That is the question.

I have no appetite at the moment so it’ll definitely be the latter.

Mind you I’m not one for mock meat at the best of times
My GF is a vegan. Not all mock meats are created equal

Except tofu which is always shit

Local brewery here has deep fried Cauliflower on the menu as a sort chicken nugget replacement.

I've been there at times when they completely sell out, im talking 100s of serves of the stuff.

Yeah I can see that being popular, cauliflower wings is something some places serve

My GF is a vegan. Not all mock meats are created equal

Except tofu which is always s**t
I have two in issues with veganism.

1. Nonsensical naming descriptors. Some make sense but some are just bizarre.
Vegan sausage is okay, vegan ingredients in a sausage shape.
Vegan shepherds pie. No dice. A shepherds pie is synonymous with having lamb and that's what makes it a 'shepherds pie' so it makes no sense.

2. People who choose veganism on the grounds of not killing animals yet won't eat eggs or drink milk. Neither harm the animal or kill it so where's the issue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back