Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Being a glass half empty kinda guy, I am fully prepared to not login to Bigfooty for a week if we get the Bears/Blues double tonight.

On the other hand, I will have some $$$ to shout at the strippers (wait, is that still a thing?) after getting juicy odds of $5.92.
I tipped the Bears and the Blues but am doing horribly with tipping in both competitions so I fully expect a Gumbies/Pies result knowing my luck

What colour lights are we using tonight ?
We broke the budget this week and had a couple of these installed during the week so we can have whatever colour we like

mulitcoloured bulb.jpg

Fun fact: I predicted the draw in last week's match.

mqdefault.jpg
I said it as a joke....does that count as a nostradamus moment as well?

We broke the budget this week and had a couple of these installed during the week so we can have whatever colour we like

View attachment 1977971
Fancy.
If the game was at the House of Gumby, we'd have to get GWS Goose's chauffer to put the car headlights on high beam.

I rang my boss this morning to tell him I won't be going into work today cause I have to play Qooty tonight, he told me not to bother coming in to work on Monday as well. How good is that, a 4 day long weekend.
A true leader mate. Bears number 1 priority.
I'm thinking about letting go of my new female bear friend because it's simply getting in the way of my qootball. I mean yeah potentially getting married and having kids is great and all....but it's no premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy.
If the game was at the House of Gumby, we'd have to get GWS Goose's chauffer to put the car headlights on high beam.
I feel sorry for the chauffer having to carry goose back home after the car battery dies.

goose chauffer.png

I'm thinking about letting go of my new female bear friend because it's simply getting in the way of my qootball. I mean yeah potentially getting married and having kids is great and all....but it's no premiership
Don't leave your new female bear companion, the rest of us are living vicariously through you, imagining what it's like to be in a relationship.

both GIF

Yes indeedy.
I got on in Sydney and stayed on till Yokohama. I could have passed you in the buffet ;)

What did you think of the ship ? I thought it was pretty good , only issue i had was there wasnt a covered pool area.

I got on in Sydney and stayed on till Yokohama. I could have passed you in the buffet ;)

What did you think of the ship ? I thought it was pretty good , only issue i had was there wasnt a covered pool area.
I had the Premier pack so ate at Crown Grill N1 and Sabatinis N2. Princess ships have the same vibe imo and I'm a fan. Though they owe Mrs Ding a bouquet of flowers from a medallion door prize : stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back