Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Being a glass half empty kinda guy, I am fully prepared to not login to Bigfooty for a week if we get the Bears/Blues double tonight.

On the other hand, I will have some $$$ to shout at the strippers (wait, is that still a thing?) after getting juicy odds of $5.92.

Being a glass half empty kinda guy, I am fully prepared to not login to Bigfooty for a week if we get the Bears/Blues double tonight.

On the other hand, I will have some $$$ to shout at the strippers (wait, is that still a thing?) after getting juicy odds of $5.92.
Like you don't know.
Unpopular opinion, strippers are boring.
I have a mate who puts $20 on the opposition each week to full the pain of a loss. It doesn't work as he is loaded and money means not a whole lot to him.

That's not good mate, you really should prepare your hole for this evening.
Is there a trophy for BOG tonight? Do I need to prepare a hole (odd choice of words btw) in my extensive trophy company

Is there a trophy for BOG tonight? Do I need to prepare a hole (odd choice of words btw) in my extensive trophy company

Homophone humour is all I have left.

Yeah absolutely fire someone from the firm!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be a draw!!
Fun fact: I predicted the draw in last week's match.

mqdefault.jpg

Well this is exciting!

Actually that's not true, I have been to many a Friday night meat tray raffle draw.
Will this be similar?

I was drunk when ChippyBet offered you those odds!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back