Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't think of a better place to post this... um... don't know what to call it. Hellish clown jazz? Jolly death metal?

Kilroy James Colorado SOMEONE help me out here

I can't think of a better place to post this... um... don't know what to call it. Hellish clown jazz? Jolly death metal?

Kilroy James Colorado SOMEONE help me out here

giphy.gif

Couldn't even jump off the fricken thing.
There are plenty of places to jump off, it’s the options for landing that are limited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool stuff! Haven't heard this one, but I dug the album Fulu Miziki did with Lady Aicha. Some really amazing music coming out of East Africa at the moment, especially on the sibling labels Nyege Nyege Tapes and Hakuna Kulala based in Kampala - NNT especially is one of the best (or at least most interesting) labels in the world at the moment.

You have to say that. You have no choice. 🫶🏻

Anyway, I’m off to the NRL so guess what horsey….. I get to see Buck the Bronco (I’ll tell him you said hi)🔥🔥🔥
The what?

Dear Diary

Last winery for today. I’ve finally found my special powers. It seems no one can resist the sweet Bov whispers of “can we try your premium wines?” I kid you not. Drinking some pretty decent wine. I ran out of funny things to say though so let me finish with boobies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back