Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop staring at my abs.
What abs? I was too busy doing the latest cryptic crossword to notice

Anyway body positivity is /in now

Not even another unflattering photo in the media can get me down

Dingster can tolerate spice marginally better than George from the original Masterchef Series … close enough?
Understandable. For a body like that, steamed chicken and greens washed down with protein shakes would comprise 99.99999% of the diet. No time for Kukul Mas or Vindaloo, one suspects.

Understandable. For a body like that, steamed chicken and greens washed down with protein shakes would comprise 99.99999% of the diet. No time for Kukul Mas or Vindaloo, one suspects.
The best kept secret is a diet of Sizzlers.

What abs? I was too busy doing the latest cryptic crossword to notice

Anyway body positivity is /in now

Not even another unflattering photo in the media can get me down
Re: Divine, to become drunk. (8)

What was that? You want me to play Ludovico Einaudi - Divenire for you?

I've spent too much time trying to perfect Divenire I have been very sloppy at qooty training lately.

Thanks for posting it
As long as it suits you, that’s the main thing

If I have recovered by then, I’ll be on the way to or actually at Barracking For The Umpire

Have you or anyone else reading at home seen it?
I will now outline everything I know about that:

Thanks for reading.

I've spent too much time trying to perfect Divenire I have been very sloppy at qooty training lately.

por_please_ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think it's possible for Grand Uncle Horace to be wise beyond his years?
Do you think the question of whether the universe had a beginning or not is even a sensible question? I mean, it's a fight between whether the universe has been around for all time, or if everything including time had a start ... time.

IT'S THE SAME THING!

Inebriate?

That would be a great way to spend my recovery. Music is indeed healing.

I moved in to my new place recently and the piano was one of the first things to move . I played it almost everyday last week :) . I’m rusty but getting there. Finger muscle memory is a thing.

I know for a fact that Dingster still makes the most of his friend Jezmiester40 ‘s “mate’s rates” for curry puffs

I know for a fact that Dingster still makes the most of his friend Jezmiester40 ‘s “mate’s rates” for curry puffs
Jez/Ding- need to arrange for a franchise in Perth. Good curry puffs are the best savoury pastry.

It's modular. They only put it up when we need to blow something off.
It wasn't meant to be a roof, it was the 10 hardest things we could find at IKEA to keep Test Tickle out of the showers.
But he managed to turn them into a stadium roof somehow.

It's an honest living.

The last time I bought a DVD from you you gave me a donut with ‘Barbie’ written on it and you told me that the second D stands in DVD stands for donut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back