Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly definitely wasn’t that emphatic in relation to Mitchell and left the door ajar on him returning. With consecutive 6 day breaks following this one I'd feel comfortable with a conservative approach, but I suspect it’s a week to week injury.
def a week to week. These foot issues its not a pleasant thing to deal with

Reckon Kreuger is the one to watch. We’re a key forward down, if he gets through unscathed and has a big day he’s a big chance to be in.

No he's not. Kreuger is no where near good enough to be a walk up start, and he still needs to prove over a month of footy he's capable of playing footy without breaking down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward already to this game, despite it being at Marvel. Definitely missing watching the boys live, but hopefully back to the live stuff next week after being laid up for a few weeks with surgery.......
I notice when you watch games at home, you vent on big footy, badly, lol. More frustration than anything!!

We have always seemed to struggle to put away the lower ranked teams over a long period. We cannot afford to be complacent against any team. The Eagles upset us at Marvel a couple of years ago with a much weaker team than the current one.

I remember that game. Sitting there, with my boy in stunned silence. We went there expecting a 5 to 10 goal win, and like everyone around us left that game feeling ill...lol
WC have improved a fair bit in the past few weeks, and it wouldn't surprise me if they knocked off Essendoom this weekend

Selection troubles in a good way.

Sullivan and Harrison have to stay in. No outs apart from potential players being rested…and Beau.

Tall fwds an ongoing issue but I’d back Cox to chip in as he’s starting to do. If the opposition want to triple team Mihocek, then let them. That just opens up an opportunity for our fleet of short people.

I’d rest JDG another week even if he’s fit

In Mitchell
Out McCreery

IQ or Oleg to sub. Possibly Sidey.

For the strike? I thought it looked more a strike to the back of the neck?
If he does get a week, maybe the door opens for a Joey Richards should he play well against Southport....
💯
And with an open hand.
Fine only.

Schultz was poor. So many clangers

Sidebottom is struggling to keep up.

WHE is mr invisible.

One of those 3 to move to sub. Sullivan plays a full game. Mitchell in
WHE invisibe? except for the goal he kicked and the 4 assist and the rundown tackle and the beautiful tap back in from boundary to set up goal - seriously what game were you wacthing????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back