Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re imagining things and ignoring the impact of multiple game day injuries
Agreed. Some of our supporters need to remember they themselves gave us no chance tonight with the players we had out, multiple players with only a handful of games, 2 debutants ...AND if they'd known we'd lose Checkers & Cox during the game, they would have thought we'd get smashed.

Let's not even mention some crucial incorrect umpiring decisions late in the game..🙄

I'm more than happy getting 2 points out of that scenario. Gutsy effort.

I'm pissed we lost that, make no mistake we we're big underdogs.

This 4 week patch was always going be tough.

Beat Adelaide
Draw Freo

Dogs and Dees next if we can split that with the injures it's a huge result.

How we give up goals so easy in succession. Happens all the farking time. Can't hold a lead to save our lives...
Umm I think we have done this over 15-20 times in past 24 months ...
For those who are criticizing the strategy of saving the game in the last quarter, we had no key forwards left.
I think there is a need to continue to attack, as chipping the ball around in backline ALWAYS leads to turnover, as clearly demonstrated last nite, There are still 6 players in forward line who can compete and contribute. Just because there are no "Key Forwards" ( Which I disagree with) , doesnt mean you no longer try to push ball into forward line!. Freo cant score if the ball is down the other end.

Umm I think we have done this over 15-20 times in past 24 months ...

I think there is a need to continue to attack, as chipping the ball around in backline ALWAYS leads to turnover, as clearly demonstrated last nite, There are still 6 players in forward line who can compete and contribute. Just because there are no "Key Forwards" ( Which I disagree with) , doesnt mean you no longer try to push ball into forward line!. Freo cant score if the ball is down the other end.
You disagree that there were no key forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back