Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Royals, let's throw a party. Anyone in this thread invited. So we don't have to worry about Gumbies attending. And you know we throw a ******* good party!
Count me in!!!

Yes the only question is why

Felt pity. Regret the choice. Should have ended it when I had the chance. Now, like me, it takes up space when it would be better off dead.

Sorry guys, unbelievably the draw has us playing simultaneous games.
I'm barely able to concentrate on 1!
I'll have a quick run through the thread and I'm sure contribute loads of witty insights and be back in full once we dispose of the Furies

Hey Gumbies.

Fun fact, use to be terrifield of a Gumby episode where there were giant watermelons due to the blockheads.
There is a lot to unpack here.
Not for the first time, the plot of a Gumby episode seems a liike it may have been written by someone on an LCD bender, but for the life of me I can't see where the fear comes from.
Have you sort professional help on this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a lot to unpack here.
Not for the first time, the plot of a Gumby episode seems a liike it may have been written by someone on an LCD bender, but for the life of me I can't see where the fear comes from.
Have you sort professional help on this?

I think the main factor was being 3...

I only mention marathons so people I'm a little bit better than them.
Obviously having taken into account the probability of them leaving the thread…

I only mention marathons so people I'm a little bit better than them.
Did you know that the additional 200m of the marathon was added in the London Olympics purely so the king could see the race.

Royals changing the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back