Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Hi.

The neo-nazi UPF has called on its supporters to vote in that poll.

Maybe you should stop jumping when neo-nazis on facebook ask you too.

Good summation.

She's jumped at shadows & paid the price for it.

Only loud-mouthed reactionaries would be attracted to thar poll of hers.

i think this poll is a turning point if it was 30% or 40% against muslims that's big but 50%? for years if anyone voices this opinion they are shouted down as rednecks,racists, Hanson voters etc etc and are in the minority but Australians are smarter than the politicians and bleeding hearts give them credit for and are sick of being voiceless with this politically correct brigade, Australians love their way of life and are serious about their kids futures and wont have that threatened by anything or anyone.

i think this poll is a turning point if it was 30% or 40% against muslims that's big but 50%? for years if anyone voices this opinion they are shouted down as rednecks,racists, Hanson voters etc etc and are in the minority but Australians are smarter than the politicians and bleeding hearts give them credit for and are sick of being voiceless with this politically correct brigade, Australians love their way of life and are serious about their kids futures and wont have that threatened by anything or anyone.
You just managed to cram every hackneyed point of the racist right into one paragraph. Congratulations.
  • "Think of the children"
  • #PoliticalCorrecnessGoneMad
  • Ordinary Australians blah blah
  • Claim to being silence/victimised

Hi.

The neo-nazi UPF has called on its supporters to vote in that poll.

Maybe you should stop jumping when neo-nazis on facebook ask you too.

I don't have a twitter account (I seriously don't get twit wits) and I don't follow UFP or any neo-nazis on facebook. I do follow however follow Paul Zanetti Cartoonist on facebook. If that's a crime, then shoot me.

You just managed to cram every hackneyed point of the racist right into one paragraph. Congratulations.
  • "Think of the children"
  • #PoliticalCorrecnessGoneMad
  • Ordinary Australians blah blah
  • Claim to being silence/victimised
you might call it hackneyed point of the racist right (whatever that is) but myself and 50% of other (ordinary) Australians call them valid points.

I move for a partition....All One Nation, anti-Muslim. anti Marriage Equality types can Have Queensland & W/A....And the Homo Sapiens get the rest.

Stuff that for a joke. We have enough of them. Need to build a wall to keep more from moving here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just goes to show when you are confronted with facts you resort to muddying the waters and name calling personally I think a ban of Muslims is silly but you (and others like you) prove that when you think someone has different opinion than yours you become slightly hysterical.

I hear that mosque is nearing completion....Don't go taking it out on Tina again Ike.

Maybe Pauline could drop by for the opening ceremony, with a serving of Halal fish n chips....Lend a sweet touch to proceedings methinks....Though I'm not exactly sure where Medusa fits into the Islamic schemata....Might have to slip a hijab on, but that still won't cover her worse features.

Much as that Mosque won't fail to disguise the good town of Bendigo, as A bigoted, small-minded, intolerant & racist community....Not to mention hysterical.:)

Calling out people stirring up divisness, and intolerance, because that's all Hanson is doing isn't hysterical, it's righteous. She peddles half truths, and appeals to the worst in people.
what you call divisness and intolerance some people would call standing up for themselves and having an opinion, you must think Australian people or at least 50% of them are very stupid and can be fooled by Pauline.

Interesting take.

Even if we ignore for a moment, their shared mono-theistic heritage....Without Islam, much of our mathematical & scholastic knowledge of the Ancient Greek world would have perished, at the hands of the Western RCC.

The Renaissance itself, owes it's roots to the flooding of that knowledge back into the West, from the Arab world, via the University of Toledo.

Your ignorance of & hasty generalizations about Islamic history & culture is duly noted.

Yes greece is very important part of western society and what was known to the byzantine empire was imense. But islam was not much more than a holder of some greek and indian knowledge. There own input was minor at best. Would the renaissance have failed to develop if the stored knowledge of other cultures been lost by islam, i doubt it.

what you call divisness and intolerance some people would call standing up for themselves and having an opinion, you must think Australian people or at least 50% of them are very stupid and can be fooled by Pauline.
Who said you can't have an opinion?

One Nation supporters are more than welcome to have their racist, bigoted, homophobic and hysterically conspiratorial opinions.

Where did you pull 50% from?

I'm guessing he is talking about the "highly credible" poll which suggests that 49% of people support Hanson's bigoted stance on muslim immigration.

The fact that apparently 1/3 of Greens supporters purportedly support the policy should be an indication that the poll is pure bunkum and can be discarded.

I'm guessing he is talking about the "highly credible" poll which suggests that 49% of people support Hanson's bigoted stance on muslim immigration.

The fact that apparently 1/3 of Greens supporters purportedly support the policy should be an indication that the poll is pure bunkum and can be discarded.
Yep, I saw the 33% of Greens and just assumed it was a facebook poll from Sonia Kruger.

once again I state I am not against muslim immigration but are all the people who democratically voted for hanson and made her a member of parliament are they all too stupid to make up their own minds and have had the wool pulled over their eyes?

Why do you think that or is it you wish that?

http://www.essentialvision.com.au/category/essentialreport

There polls on green voters at 80% + against holding a plebesite on gay marriage and support the view that a plebesite will be harmful to the gay community. So maybe the poll is about right

This poll reflects similar polls in the denmark and other countries in the EU, these are supposedly more progressive countries than redneck australia but the poll results are the same.

The hard left probably dont like the views of islam towards women and lgbti community.

once again I state I am not against muslim immigration but are all the people who democratically voted for hanson and made her a member of parliament are they all too stupid to make up their own minds and have had the wool pulled over their eyes?

No not all of them are "too stupid to make up their own minds and have had the wool pulled over their eyes?"

Some are just plain racists and now finally have a candidate that suits their political tastes after having their previous messiah Mr Abbott shafted by the Trotskyist Turnbull.

No not all of them are "too stupid to make up their own minds and have had the wool pulled over their eyes?"

Some are just plain racists and now finally have a candidate that suits their political tastes after having their previous messiah Mr Abbott shafted by the Trotskyist Turnbull.
soooo some are racist-does that mean the rest (majority) are just normal Australians who voted for Pauline rather than some faceless party line tower from the other parties?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back