BFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a few more weeks before you start making comments few more big recruits will get announced in the next couple of weeks that's might make you eat your words

Give it a few more weeks before you start making comments few more big recruits will get announced in the next couple of weeks that's might make you eat your words
Only way you can justify us eating out words is if you are holding the cup next year. Otherwise your little dabble into the big time is a failure

South recruiting for a one off crack at flag. Exciting times for their nuffy supporters but hope they have enough money in the bank to field a side in 2018 after all the blow ins depart

Will be the first club investigated for salary cap, hopefully their paperwork is sorted

Nuffy supporters. Right oh flog.

Melton FC apparently signed some key recruits which will make sure they play finals next year

Nothing more annoying than posts like this.. Throws some names up or dont bother.. Only one mentioned on the website is some bloke Archard who is only 22 and has already played at 4 different senior clubs. Golden Square, Albion, Cohuna and Darwin Buffaloes.

Nothing more annoying than posts like this.. Throws some names up or dont bother.. Only one mentioned on the website is some bloke Archard who is only 22 and has already played at 4 different senior clubs. Golden Square, Albion, Cohuna and Darwin Buffaloes.
if I knew I would give names, just heard from a source that they are very happy with what they have done

Matt Huckstepp announced today as one of them. Comes from coburg VFL/greenvale edfl. Any know much about him ?

I think he was a fringe senior player at Greenvale this year, played in the ressies grandfinal. Might be a handy player for Melton but they are coming from a long way back.

Matt Huckstepp announced today as one of them. Comes from coburg VFL/greenvale edfl. Any know much about him ?
Know a bit about him, will be very handy if he comits fully.
He was playing 1s at Greenvale before heading to going to Coburg so he should fit in nicely.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Had client in work today telling me that Dan Jordan was making a comeback for East Point? I shot him down as that would be very highly unlikely but hoping someone could confirm for me? Cheers

Had client in work today telling me that Dan Jordan was making a comeback for East Point? I shot him down as that would be very highly unlikely but hoping someone could confirm for me? Cheers

Would be in his mid 30s by now wouldn't he ? I thought his body would be shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another great signing over the weekend for the panthers with matt notman returning to the club still 3 more recruits to be named in the next week or so will not be a walkover next year can promise that

Another great signing over the weekend for the panthers with matt notman returning to the club still 3 more recruits to be named in the next week or so will not be a walkover next year can promise that
Won't be easy beats that's for sure, but will be the year after when they go back to being one of the worst clubs in country vic

Word around the traps, Darley has had a great start for the upcoming season, making 7 news after a drunken brawl at a watering hole in the city.

Cant wait for the odds to come out. Panthers are pulling off the greatest recruiting coup in BFL history.

Fev - gun fwd
Houli - gun defender
Lynch - gun mid from EDFL
Notman, Peters, Broadbent and Houli's brother all v good players

My mail says they have more coming....

These 2 new coaches seem to be on the right track.

Anyone gimme flag odds???

Cant wait for the odds to come out. Panthers are pulling off the greatest recruiting coup in BFL history.

Fev - gun fwd
Houli - gun defender
Lynch - gun mid from EDFL
Notman, Peters, Broadbent and Houli's brother all v good players

My mail says they have more coming....

These 2 new coaches seem to be on the right track.

Anyone gimme flag odds???
Being allowed 50 points and paying triple the salary cap helps.

They will start $1.10, will be the funniest thing ever if they don't win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back