News Ben Cousins in the news again. 10 years on and it still continues. (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much had to sign a permission slip just so we could watch The Last Starfighter at the end of term brah.

That film was scary as s**t in parts.

And to think only a decade later his dickhead drug dealing "mates" set him on the path of destruction. Sad.

WTF is he doing in a Claremont jumper

The trauma of that probably sent him down the dark path he took

latest

The story's already been written, and he's just riding it out IMO. It will end in either prison reforming him or making him worse and ultimately leading to his death.

Cousins was my favourite player as a kid (and a big reason why I got into the footy/picked our beloved team)
I will always have a soft spot for him, but these days, all that means is that I hope that I don't one day wake up to the news that he has passed away :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins was my favourite player as a kid (and a big reason why I got into the footy/picked our beloved team)
I will always have a soft spot for him, but these days, all that means is that I hope that I don't one day wake up to the news that he has passed away :'(

raw

Meth doesn't generally kill you like heroin does....however it slowly cooks the brain

You'll die from car accident or from violence associated with meth but not the drug itself

Not true

I'm a drug counsllor and have met his dad through a dual friend and that's rubbish categorically

Ben himself admitted that he started dabbling in drugs when he was in high school.

If anything your anecdote just highlights he started hiding his habits at a young age.

Not true

I'm a drug counsllor and have met his dad through a dual friend and that's rubbish categorically

how so, is every parent going to know what their child is doing at school?

it was well known from many wesley classmates of his who i know said he enjoyed that lifestyle. granted he wasnt an addict

how so, is every parent going to know what their child is doing at school?

it was well known from many wesley classmates of his who i know said he enjoyed that lifestyle. granted he wasnt an addict
He dabbled like most teens ...his problems escalated when he started using ketamine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back