Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, is this game worth getting the switch for? I wouldn't hesitate getting the switch but apart from this I don't really know what games are available on it.

Never played a Zelda game before though, but the praise and ridiculous reviews it's getting has my attention.

What don't you like about it...??
I'm super jealous of you all right now :p

After playing heaps today I've come around to really liking it.
Playing more certainly helps as you discover more of the world.

But my complaints was the start where it doesn't have the charm or feeling of a Zelda game. (to be honest it's still a little lacking)
A lot has changed from the standard formula.

I initially was put off by this, but starting to accept what the game is and not think of what it isn't.
Because what it is, is fantastic!

Can someone help me find those 3 shrines at the start? Lol.

No idea wtf I'm doing.
Get on top of the tower and scan around (press the right analogue stick). When you see a shrine, put a pin on your map.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on top of the tower and scan around (press the right analogue stick). When you see a shrine, put a pin on your map.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
Yeah it ain't that simple. :p

I did that to start with but the ones I ended up pinning were inaccessible. I ended up going to random places to find the fourth one because I suck at Zelda games (especially puzzle solving).

(Only game I've ever finished is Links Awakening and I needed a guide for Turtle Rock. Fail.)

Yeah it ain't that simple. :p

I did that to start with but the ones I ended up pinning were inaccessible. I ended up going to random places to find the fourth one because I suck at Zelda games (especially puzzle solving).

(Only game I've ever finished is Links Awakening and I needed a guide for Turtle Rock. Fail.)

This is exactly what I did.

I've found them now, done a little bit more exploring, game is ******* great so far but there are a few things I dislike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back