Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else turn the Sheika slate off? I did as soon as I got it. I love stumbling across the shrines or scouting them out from up high but they're getting tough to find now.

Only just found the master sword last night and I've put in a hell of a lot of hours.

I did for a while, but then realised that it does much more good than harm. The beeping is a minor annoyance for the chance of great loot and another step towards more stamina and hearts.

I failed the Master Sword with 8 hearts. What's the minimum to get it out? I want to try and cheese the rest of the main quest with an early Master Sword.

I did for a while, but then realised that it does much more good than harm. The beeping is a minor annoyance for the chance of great loot and another step towards more stamina and hearts.

I failed the Master Sword with 8 hearts. What's the minimum to get it out? I want to try and cheese the rest of the main quest with an early Master Sword.
You need 13 hearts.

Not ruining where to find them, but * for the final one save you damn beans coz the bitch wants 10,000. Yes you can farm it cheap bowling, but still that is steep. Still haven't done the home owner quest and that looks further off now because of this.

I kinda wish the bosses were a little more difficult. Would be so much more epic if they weren't such pushovers
Yeah it's kind of strange that the main quests, dungeons and bosses and mostly the easier parts in the game and the rest is the harder part.

Lynels are easily the toughest enemies in the game.

Not ruining where to find them, but **** for the final one save you damn beans coz the bitch wants 10,000. Yes you can farm it cheap bowling, but still that is steep. Still haven't done the home owner quest and that looks further off now because of this.

Search YT to find the easiest way to make a quick rupee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've played around 20 hours and I have no idea WTF a Lynel is...

Lynel Messi?

lionel-messi-museum.jpg

Premiers04 did you max out stamina or hearts?
Stamina. It maxes out at 3 circles. Have 27 hearts as a result but its not hard to get the other 3.

There is a statue in hateno village that you can trade out your spent orbs if i ever change my mind.

With all the climbing it made more sense to max out the stamina first.

25 hours down, took down the Zora beast and finally came across a Lynel - which is actually my 2nd Lynel, I had fought one in the first couple of hours(died instantly) but didn't know it was called a Lynel.

I'm expecting to take 25 hours for each of the divine beasts left at the rate I'm going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back