Official Match Thread Season 23- Round 9: Dragons FFC Vs Geelong Wolves- Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they have to? I don't big note myself.

I never said I do "so much" for the league. I said I do certain things with league betterment in mind. I do a lot for the Dragons, as any quality captain would.
Why would any other captain do anything for the Dragons?

Whilst I disagree with certain points made, it's encouraging to see one of the Wolves actually quit sooking for a minute to talk about the important issues.

Hate had a ripping start to the year and will be damaging around the ground and in front of goal. The perfect foil for Hatchy1992, really.

We also have a surprise up our sleeves, but of course won't divulge it either. You'll just have to wait until the team is announced.

Irrespective of what I do, our engine room is elite and compliments each other beautifully. The envy of any in the league. One player having a quiet game matters little...

It seems I'm that player each week, let's just say I'm saving it for the real stuff!

Good too see one of the Wolves quit their whinging for a bit. Thank you Wise Guy Sam

Lot's of our players have had a big start to the season and it's good to see that the we have form all around the ground. Indeed, Hate has enjoyed a big start to the season, with form in front of goals also, so too Blaze Storm who seems to have made the ruck line his own. dennis crumpet is now starting to come good after an inconsistent start to the season, by his own account. Our captain cammo6556 is leading by example on the field and provides a good defensive side to his game too. As Cammo mentioned, our engine room is always functioning making my job easier.

Indeed, I don't like to big up myself but i'm enjoying my new form in front of goals, I won't deny that. If we have a player pop up in front of goals i'll happily provide the decoy for others to step up if it calls for it.

Hate had a ripping start to the year and will be damaging around the ground and in front of goal.
Based on my statistics from all 5 games I've played against the Geelong Wolves as a Dragon these will be my statistics:

11 HO, 11 Kicks, 0 Marks, 11 Handballs, 2 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 FA, 1 Goal, 1 Behind.

That's not taking into account the current look of the Wolves... It's probably a safe bet to say these statistics will be nearing double.

Based on my statistics from all 5 games I've played against the Geelong Wolves as a Dragon these will be my statistics:

11 HO, 11 Kicks, 0 Marks, 11 Handballs, 2 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 FA, 1 Goal, 1 Behind.

That's not taking into account the current look of the Wolves... It's probably a safe bet to say these statistics will be nearing double.

0 marks as a ruckman in 5 games. Ouch. That's ok for an inside mid but a ruckman really needs to be better. The switch that Cammo mentioned, let me guess, is to move you to the back pocket and promote a second tier ruck that won't actually be a liability around the ground?

Sorry cammo6556 I've ruined the surprise you had up your sleeve.

Meanwhile I cannot quit whinging as I haven't started. Calling you out for being a less then average qooty club is just the truth of it. You guys seem to embrace you are so awful otherwise I'm sure you would stop. :)

Meanwhile I cannot quit whinging as I haven't started. Calling you out for being a less then average qooty club is just the truth of it. You guys seem to embrace you are so awful otherwise I'm sure you would stop. :)

I think they call it "howling" in Geeeelong

Errr... You ignored my questions. Do you resent talking about qooty? I guess there's been little to talk about with you guys of late. Thought I'd give you an opportunity.

Instead you whine. Again.

So, let's try again...

What are your predictions for the game? Confident?

original.jpg

0 marks as a ruckman in 5 games. Ouch. That's ok for an inside mid but a ruckman really needs to be better. The switch that Cammo mentioned, let me guess, is to move you to the back pocket and promote a second tier ruck that won't actually be a liability around the ground?

Uh huh. You know you play for the Wolves, right?

0 marks is incorrect. I've had 1 mark against the Wolves.

Which is one of like 5 marks in 100 and something games... :(

Being in a Dragons match thread is like reading comments on a Cricket Australia post.

"Dragons numba 1, MS cammo best play of all time. Willo only look at dressing room and Kohate always look to sky because god."

0 marks is incorrect. I've had 1 mark against the Wolves.

Which is one of like 5 marks in 100 and something games... :(
Its not about how many marks you take, its about how high up you get images-25.jpg
#hateanui

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watch a lot of TV so know to gamble responsibly. I don't punt more than I can afford so would never have a bet involving me going to the Catfish FC. Although if I did you would be an even worse captain as I would be your best player rotting on the bench.

As for predictions, that's kinda a soft qooty focused question but heck, I'll take it.

I predict we win with a line of +11.5. I'm very new to the club as my man footy_fumbler so we are still working out team dynamic hence the line. If the team lines up like last week I'll back myself to kick 1 goal from the guts and end up with 5+ tackles unless I take a bad knock and need to recover on the bench or down in the rooms cutting my TOG. My lower back has been a problem all week but should be fine come Sunday but you never know.

In the ruck it should be a good battle - both ruckman had 13 hit outs each last week so it's hard to seperate this on the fly but if hate is to be BOG he has a real battle ahead of him. Hatchet Hatchey will be difficult to stop, I'm not going to divulge our strategy on this. Lastly I predict you will be known as Cameo6556 after this game as you pop up for a quarter then go missing for most of the match.

Listen to this guy, he knows stuff.

I'd be leaning towards more like triple those stats.

Seriously, I just read through the last 10 pages and there's no banter, no fun whatsoever.

It's just a bunch of people having a good sook.

Is this what happens when your team is so terrible that it's not even worth playing any more? Why don't you guys just default if you don't want to be involved in team threads, and save us from having to play you again.

Snoresville.

You dont find whinging fun, I don't find pointless images and gimmick days fun. Although the people whinging about the whinging seem to be whinging more than the supposed whingers.

¯\_(シ)_/¯

336293_cfe1007c67f7ae8fde469d5d7c21e3ba.png

Round 9 Dragons FFC vs Geelong Wolves

at Dragon Island

Dragons FFC Official team sheet

B: AmericanCrow, Pie 4 Life , Spanna_
HB: A Swallow , Andonis1997 , Scorpus
C: WFL, VSTone, dennis crumpet
HF: roo2macca, Knifey Spoony, Determinant
F: Ljp86 , Hatchy1992 , iBeng
R: Hate , cammo6556, Blaze Storm
Int: chefmeister, caddyshack