Movies & TV The Hangar Game of Thrones Thread **SEASON 8 SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the plotting done by Petyr Baelish I reckon he will come unstuck and will not be round at seasons end
My take is that whilst he'll be playing with Sansa's head he won't realise she's no longer that easily influenced little girl and she'll play him like a fiddle, costing him dearly.

Bran being the legitimate heir to Winterfell could throw some spanners in the mix. Also looks like Sansa is gonna be the devil in Jon Snow's storyline this season.

I think Littlefinger has been dumbed down a lot in the show. He and Varys were pretty much the guys pulling the strings in the books, but both of them have been made less complex and sort of stupid, especially in Littlefinger's case.

I think Tyrion becomes the power behind the throne, like his father was to Aerys.

Don't think Littlefinger lasts the season personally, as long as its a stark that ends him, or has something to do with it ill be happy. Never forgive him for what he did to Ned.

Iron throne im in two minds.
I think if we are looking at this as a story with the typical tropes and beats it will be Dany who returns to reclaim what is hers but rules a better way and works in tandem with the North (Jon), Varys who really only wants a king/queen who cares about the kingdom, wins in his game against Littlefinger. Tyrion becomes hand of the king/Queen.
The "Game of Thrones" ends with a somewhat happy twist.

What I want to happen is-

War with Night king goes badly, Dany loses her dragons, He raises them and we get Ice dragons, Bran Wargs into the past to warn the children of the forest what they were creating, gets stuck there inside the body of the guy they turn into NK, becomes him.
Westeros is clouded in eternal winter, everyone loses, all due to Bran and his damn climbing :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Aria? I can't even remember wtf she was when the last season ended except she'd used a face to kill that red wedding dude.
I remember being so excited when she was off to become an assassin, then that arc became really bad and boring.

How long is left anyway, is this season the last? I'm very ready for the end game, I've basically already relegated everything that isn't big picture stuff to be worthless and boring.

There's a YouTuber called "The Last Harpy" who has some interesting theories. One of them is that Bran is actually Bran the Builder. He also theorisers that Arya is dead and that Ned is alive, among a bunch of other things. Worth a look.

There's a YouTuber called "The Last Harpy" who has some interesting theories. One of them is that Bran is actually Bran the Builder. He also theorisers that Arya is dead and that Ned is alive, among a bunch of other things. Also a really good insight into the "narrator theory". Worth a look.

There's a YouTuber called "The Last Harpy" who has some interesting theories. One of them is that Bran is actually Bran the Builder. He also theorisers that Arya is dead and that Ned is alive, among a bunch of other things. Worth a look.
Some of his stuff is interesting, some of it is completely nuts.

How does that work in 25 words or less?

Also, who/what is the builder?

Arya was killed by the Waif. The Waif then uses Arya's face.

It was a faceless man that was beheaded.

Bran the Builder was the founder of House Stark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back