Movies & TV The Hangar Game of Thrones Thread **SEASON 8 SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would the waif gaf about settling Arya's scores? And why would a faceless man be beheaded?

Sounds a bit cray cray.

Yeah those two were probably the more extreme theories, but he does explain the Arya one pretty well.

Cool story bro. Maybe you should start a thread about it.
I was tagged into this thread and figured I'd just share that little nugget of information.

Not your type of show or just never got around to it?
A little from column A, a little from column B. Now it's just a massive commitment to undertake if I ever want to watch it. FML :rolleyes:

A little from column A, a little from column B. Now it's just a massive commitment to undertake if I ever want to watch it. FML :rolleyes:

Yeah, I watched the first season back before it blew up, and thought eh good show, then missed the next 3 seasons. My type of setting, bit slow for my liking in parts, probably wont be that big, people don't like fantasy.
Suddenly its this phenomenon and im like, when has fantasy/medieval set worlds ever reach the main population?. This just does not happen. So then it becomes a cultural thing, you have to watch it.

So I watched episodes on the train into work to catch back up. Probably the only good way to kill those train rides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what mostly happens is he gets dragged around by someone while they try and get away from whoever is chasing them.
Night's King grabbed his arm and branded him... repercussions of that could include the wall coming down. He knows all the R+L=J stuff now as well as the history of the world and creation of the White Walkers and such.

The more Jon Snow can find out from Bran and Sam the better the other plot lines will be.

Night's King grabbed his arm and branded him... repercussions of that could include the wall coming down. He knows all the R+L=J stuff now as well as the history of the world and creation of the White Walkers and such.

The more Jon Snow can find out from Bran and Sam the better the other plot lines will be.
Yeah beerfish

You need to dumb down your posts for boncer.

Can you explain to boncer what the R+L=J stuff is?
He's not a real fan if he hasn't read this entire 22 page 546 post thread :p

Rhaegar (Dany's brother) got Lyanna (Ned's sister) knocked up, Jon was the result. Ned protected him by claiming Jon as his own bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back