Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

IIRC VICPol questioned every registered owner of the same model car in Vic. They're certain it was hers that was seen in a video released a few weeks ago but they gotta go through the process. Also i recall them having his cell phone pings that shows he is lying and some other anomoly re the time of travel or distance traveled. I guess it's taken till now to get a warrant to seize the car.
Surely the warrant could have been received quicker? And havent they already searched car?

Surely the warrant could have been received quicker? And havent they already searched car?

i can't recall if the police had previously searched the car. As of a month ago police had fewer than 20 owners left to contact. I'm speculating that they have now eliminated all the other owners and gathered a warrant for the car to be seized.

Breaking news on Channel 9.
"boris drove away from the home this morning without speaking"

The plot thickens.mmmmmmmmmmmm

Cops have just towed, according to 3AW

http://www.3aw.com.au/exclusive-black-mercedes-taken-away-outside-house-of-karen-ristevski/

"
A black Mercedes has been taken away from outside the home of Karen Ristevski.

3AW Drive was sent pictures from outside the Ristevski’s Avondale Heights home on Monday.

A tow-truck was in the process of removing the luxury car away from the house."

A gather they will pull it apart - hope he cleaned well, inside, outside and underneath. Personally I would have reported the vehicle stolen and burn it out.
Am hearing the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department will be assisting in the forensic investigation of the vehicle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet again, they don't need conclusive proof, they just need the jury to accept that he was driving the car, if they even argue that in court. Lose the 'conclusive' part of your arguments, because it's not required in court. And yes, they know he's driven the car after she went for her 'walk' - they're looking for something else.

Seems Vic Pol have taken a black merc for a drive...... maybe up diggers rest way. Wonder if they bunged a driver with a beard and build like a certain Boris into the drivers seat and checking the CCTV camera view??

Yet again, they don't need conclusive proof, they just need the jury to accept that he was driving the car, if they even argue that in court. Lose the 'conclusive' part of your arguments, because it's not required in court. And yes, they know he's driven the car after she went for her 'walk' - they're looking for something else.
Agree. Good post

Last edited:
Borce still hasn't answered what he was doing for 100 min that day and all the other crap he made up, fuel gauge wasn't working yeah right.Seriously how long now just lock him up and throw away the key.
Not to mention his creepy brother busted walking around the area a while back by tv crew.

Borce still hasn't answered what he was doing for 100 min that day and all the other crap he made up, fuel gauge wasn't working yeah right.Seriously how long now just lock him up and throw away the key.
Not to mention his creepy brother busted walking around the area a while back by tv crew.
Deadset, are you serious? Are you doing the interviews or something?

Deadset, are you serious? Are you doing the interviews or something?
Isn't that what was said that 100 minutes haven't been answered?

Why don't you tell us exactly how it went down so we can all understand seeing though you know everything. But then again don't bother your name sais it all.

Last edited:
Back