Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the point ( or how I took it) is why does Borce have to? Its not his job to account for his time.

Aagh, but is it the act of an innocent man?

Someone has killed his wife of many years and yet he doesn't seem to care?

Third, by not co-operating he keeps the focus on himself, when if he didn't do it, allows more time for the real killer to never face ..justice.

If someone killed my wife of many years I would want them found.........(even if only to shake their hand and go thank you!!) :p

In a police interview it is.

And it would be in his best interest if his whereabouts popped back into his head if it goes to trial. Wouldn't look good in the eyes of the jury.
Not really in a police interview either. Sure if it goes to trial then he may be asked, if he takes the stand. His problem actually starts when/if he tells a lie.

''Yeah sure I was at the races/getting fuel/seeing my mistress'' etc.

They can then pin it down. Leaving it silent means the police have to do the work.

Last edited:

I think the point ( or how I took it) is why does Borce have to? Its not his job to account for his time.
Yeah understand thanks for that, but imo when your wife has been murdered it would be important to remember or it doesnt look good for him at all for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
In all likelihood old mate borce did it, but its up to the police to prove it..
IMO in his first interview he was talking and prob started digging himself into a hole with that b/s fuel gauge story.. after that he would have shut up shop and not answered any more questions..

Not really in a police interview either. Sure if it goes to trial then he may be asked, if he takes the stand. His problem actually starts when/if he tells a lie.

''Yeah sure I was at the races/getting fuel/seeing my mistress'' etc.

They can then pin it down. Leaving it silent means the police have to do the work.
That's true.

The way the police are scrambling certainly doesn't point to the fact that they have any confidence with the burden of proof.

Isn't that what was said that 100 minutes haven't been answered?

Why don't you tell us exactly how it went down so we can all understand seeing though you know everything. But then again don't bother your name sais it all.

Where did I profess to know what's going on? Also if you must take a stab at my user name, go and look at my join date before sprouting rubbish.

He's not going to charm his way out of suspicion, so the best thing for him to do is shut his mouth and say nothing.

Exactly this, the Police, media and general public have him pinned for it regardless of whether he has done it or not. I wouldn't be saying a word in his position, if it goes to trial then I'd tell my side of the story.

Exactly this, the Police, media and general public have him pinned for it regardless of whether he has done it or not. I wouldn't be saying a word in his position, if it goes to trial then I'd tell my side of the story.
If, Borce's comments he has given so far to police even after being cautioned are admissible in a trial, and he takes the stand, he will be thoroughly ripped a new one by the crown.
It would be a gift to the prosecution.
His only option is to shut his mouth and leave it to the crown to prove it.

To paraphrase Paul Keating...the police are doing him slowly... (if he did it)

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

If, Borce's comments he has given so far to police even after being cautioned are admissible in a trial, and he takes the stand, he will be thoroughly ripped a new one by the crown.
It would be a gift to the prosecution.
His only option is to shut his mouth and leave it to the crown to prove it.

To paraphrase Paul Keating...the police are doing him slowly... (if he did it)

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

If he is charged there is no chance in hell he takes the stand

Yeah he's gone, just tightening the noose. Process of elimination with finding all the Mercedes owners of that model, they're just getting enough evidence for the prosecutor.
IMO it's Borce and his brother that has done the job.
Karen was found 50m from the road, two people have carried her according to an FBI profiler on this case.
50m is too far for one person to carry dead weight. Cya later borce and vlasko.
The log is visible from the road and the walk into the scrub is about 25 metres. There is a 15 metre fire break between the road and scrub. There are a few fallen logs that would have been trip hazards in the dark, but it would be possible for a man to have dumped the body alone.

Also, those suggesting the perpetrator drove in from the southern side off honour avenue, not feasible that time of year, especially in a two door coupe. Even in an off road vehicle, the person would have to have known the track and Loch rd has a fairly steep gradient.
There is a large clearing just up from where the body was found where any car could maintain traction, park safely and exit the area off Salisbury rd.
Also the report from a local that the area isn't frequently visited is false.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aagh, but is it the act of an innocent man?

Someone has killed his wife of many years and yet he doesn't seem to care?

Third, by not co-operating he keeps the focus on himself, when if he didn't do it, allows more time for the real killer to never face ..justice.

If someone killed my wife of many years I would want them found.........(even if only to shake their hand and go thank you!!) :p
exactly, you'd be racking your brains to account for every minute, where were you, who did you see, was there anything suspicious that could be a clue to who got your wife. Fear of losing a loved one overrides fear of suspicion.

How come it is so hard to imitate the actions of a genuinely innocent person?

Mechanic contradicts Ristevski car claim
A mechanic who serviced murdered woman Karen Ristevski's Mercedes says her husband never told him the car had a faulty fuel gauge.

Australian Associated PressSEPTEMBER 13, 20176:07AM
Borce Ristevski's claim that his murdered wife's Mercedes had a faulty fuel gauge has been disputed by a Melbourne mechanic who serviced the car.

Mr Ristevski has told police he took the Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 coupe for a drive to test the faulty gauge on the day his wife Karen disappeared last year.

But the mechanic, who has been interviewed by detectives, says Mr Ristevski never raised the problem with him, telling the Herald Sun: "In all my time working on Mercedes-Benz cars, I've never come across this type of problem before."

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...m/news-story/2d7f1e9abb5dacdd6c31431ed37540cd

Back