News Police probe tiger over topless photo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have spent the last few weeks calling her a stripper, a liar, a prostitute, a tart, a user looking to slander Broad for fame, a gold digger and all kinds of things.

You'd like to think people would accept they did wrong but why bother when you can just continue to blame a victim for ruining our premiership celebrations - it's not like she had something far worse that was ruined.

Sadly, some on here are never able to see the club, or any of its players, coaches or employees at fault and will justify, or deflect from any action.

The fact the club chose to suspend one of its own tells you that what he did is serious, wrong and worthy of suspension.

But there will be some who’ll continue to deflect, or down play the incident and deem it acceptable, all because a Richmond footballer did it. In fact they now see what the player in question did and will consider it normal and correct behaviour from here on as they set their own standards based on what is convenient for our club.

It's pretty disgusting that some still think the girl what she deserved and is to blame.

Soooooo......does anyone know who the chick is?
Surprisingly this has been kept well under wraps, would have thought it might have been released as a number of people, her friends etc would know who she was. Some cryptic clues but not sure that anyone really knows other than a close circle of friends and possibly media people.

LOL! Pose for a picture and then ask for it to be deleted within seconds, give me a spell.

If your already thinking for it to be deleted then why take it in the first place
Never done something stupid while drunk in the heat of the moment and immediately regret it?

Girls lawyers issues well-worded statement asking press and public to respect girls privacy :heavycheck:
Broad contrite and embarrassed at presser :heavycheck:
3 week ban handed down by club "in conjunction with the AFL" :heavycheck:
Tigers can now concentrate on going back-to-back :heavycheck:

I expected 4 weeks so 3 around the mark if slightly under, but for Broad it will longer anyway as he almost certainly wont come straight back into the side without a game or two in the magoos. No doubt Peggy and Benny also let him know in no uncertain terms how disappointed they are.

Seemed to drag on longer than necessary, probably because of police involvement, but well handled in the end by the club, the lawyers (and presumably AFL) . :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I now look forward to reading Clementine Fords article on how appropriate the penalty was and that there is absolutely no need for chemical castration in this case. :eek::eek::eek:

it shouldn't have happened..but the young woman should never have posed for it and she should be just as guilty. lesson for all.
Broad to be suspended for the first 3 weeks gives garthwaite an opportunity you would think.
Mate, if the lesson out of all this is that chicks shouldn't pose topless in private intimate situations, then Broady should have gotten a life-time ban. :drunk::$:mad:

Would have thought 3 weeks a bit harsh, should have got 2 weeks, one for each breast. Pretty obvious, to me anyway that the T**ty mags will be offering $$$ for this young lass to get her boobies out again and she possibly will. For her to do what she did in the first place proves she's not the shy type. surprised if agents and managers arn't queuing up to offer her options...IF your offended by these comments - tough luck.

People have to ask themselves if they did exactly the same thing, would they get banned from their work?

Most likely that their work would never even hear about it.

Yeah I'd be sacked.

That said, if I sent a dick pic of a partner of mine to friends I think the response would be "What on earth are you doing?" It seems to mostly be done by straight men who love showing off conquests.

I guess that's why we needed a public vote about the validity of my relationships and a discussion about our depraved lifestyle.

Sadly, some on here are never able to see the club, or any of its players, coaches or employees at fault and will justify, or deflect from any action.

The fact the club chose to suspend one of its own tells you that what he did is serious, wrong and worthy of suspension.

But there will be some who’ll continue to deflect, or down play the incident and deem it acceptable, all because a Richmond footballer did it. In fact they now see what the player in question did and will consider it normal and correct behaviour from here on as they set their own standards based on what is convenient for our club.

It's pretty disgusting that some still think the girl what she deserved and is to blame.

Sadly, for some people it only hurts or can see the pain when it is in their own backyard. Empathic skills are in drought-like conditions these days.

I'm all for woman's rights. They can do whatever they want with their body and can flaunt it too.

And that's the point - you were never the intended recipient for that photo. 2nd class rights you are offering up there mate.

I just wish the laws would extend to all photos so campaigners couldn’t put photos of me on social media without my permission.

The fact it is limited to sexting is bullshit. Photos with clothes on can be just as damaging, if not more.

WTF have you been doing to get into trouble with clothed photos.

Photographic evidence is required of your activities now! You can't say that without stepping up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 games is rich - for a photo that hurt no one (physically or financially).
But then it's fairly light for a photo that betrayed someone's trust and caused them psychological harm.

Lucky for him in some ways the way it's worked out.

And to a friend that he liked. Idiot.

WTF have you been doing to get into trouble with clothed photos.

Photographic evidence is required of your activities now! You can't say that without stepping up.

I think Docko911 is Chrissy Hynde - busted Docko!:p:D

People have to ask themselves if they did exactly the same thing, would they get banned from their work?

Most likely that their work would never even hear about it.

Yes, if I took a photo and distributed it and then the woman complained to my employer I'd probably be reprimanded by HR at the least for that conduct.

It's not all about the action but the employer controlling their image if they did nothing and she takes it further to a media publication. For some employers, especially large public entities, their social reputation is paramount in the public and media eye as compared to say Joe Plumbing Pty Ltd who would probably laugh and say not their problem.

Richmond Football Club are at the very top of the food chain of the former.

How would they find out? Do the police tell your employer you are being investigated? Not trying to be smart here. Honest question.

Police checks are required for a number of roles these days, and security checks if you are a supplier to the defence dept

Fwiw i know social media reviews are pretty common now for new hires. Once inside less common, but i know a lot of managers follow their staffs social media as something they do without blinking now.

Police checks are required for a number of roles these days, and security checks if you are a supplier to the defence dept

Fwiw i know social media reviews are pretty common now for new hires. Once inside less common, but i know a lot of managers follow their staffs social media as something they do without blinking now.

privacy settings and don't add your manager to facebook :p

Anyone who checks facebook for me will have a hard time finding me and if they do they can't see anything or add me as a friend

Bit of a stretch. Most on here think what Broad did was wrong/illegal and that he is lucky. You yourself said a few spots back that they both need educating. I know you like to pot us lot on here as blind Richmond supports but lets not go overboard.

Is the suspension just from the seniors? or will he not be playing any football for the first 3 AFL rounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back