Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So.. heading to Adelaide oval fin a few weeks or the second test with some of the lads. Given how warm its gonna be i am thinking of going sleevless.. thoughts on the clash strip...

reckon i will get out alive?

Could you please do the power stance as much as possible. Waiting in line for food, urinal, national anthem .. that kind of thing.

The more I watch the GF the more I become convinced that shedda was BOG...just a freak in close.
Those are my thoughts exactly. He's ability to get the ball in traffic and some how release it to somebody in the clear at the pricise moment to start an attacking surge is amazing. Did it the whole second half of the year and in particular the finals series and more importantly when things were very tight. His smarts and timing are elite in that area. An unsung hero of our team!

23621173_10156017102559586_1817276266035449616_n.jpg

Anyone noticing how the cup is spending time with players at their homes now they're back, Caddy now Ellis, wonder if this is a little tactic to get the attention back on the prize up for grabs next year and knuckle down for another pre season? Thoughts?
NHL clubs do this with the Stanley Cup, every player/coach gets the cup for 24 hours.
Unsure if AFL clubs have done it before, but a fantastic idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the killers were s**t, especially pre game. Lack lacklustre and out of tune for my old hairy ears.
No. I’m not a fan - I knew a couple of the songs but couldn’t have named the band.
It’s a tough gig, terrible venue, strange atmosphere (outdoors, natural light with the crowd mostly 100m away) but they nailed it.
Will always be part of the premiership day for me, another thing that went right.

NHL clubs do this with the Stanley Cup, every player/coach gets the cup for 24 hours.
Unsure if AFL clubs have done it before, but a fantastic idea.

Most clubs do it, the dogs definitely did last year cause my mates bro is a coach at the club and he had the cup for a day

Could you please do the power stance as much as possible. Waiting in line for food, urinal, national anthem .. that kind of thing.
While lying on the stretcher as he's carried out!

The Killers were such a massive part of the day for me, been a fan for a while. Their pre game stuff got me effing fired up, had goosebumps and was ready for a big day. Every time I hear one of their songs now it reminds me of that glorious day

I'm going to the killers concert and will most probably wear Richmond merch

Back