Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In 17, only did I jag fantastic seats about 10 rows back almost center wing with my son, I won a years supply of beer at quarter time which is my homer-esq dream win while at my sport watching life dream. The day will never be beaten šŸ†
19 Marlion Pickett took a picture with my sons phone that the 3 of us are in on the victory lap in equally good seats on the other wing in the members.
Blessed to have irreplaceable memories on each day is an understatement

Not only did I jag fantastic seats about 10 rows back almost center wing with my son, I won a years supply of beer at quarter time which is my homer-esq dream win while at my sport watching life dream. The day will never be beaten šŸ†
19 Marlion Pickett took a picture with my sons phone that the 3 of us are in on the victory lap in equally good seats on the other wing in the members.
Blessed to have irreplaceable memories on each day is an understatement
A year on now, we need to know, how many beers and did you drink em all?

A year on now, we need to know, how many beers and did you drink em all?
Lol truthfully CUB were appallingly bad.
They gave me a letter with a number and name to call. It rung out for a week before I called a CUB inquiry line that eventually put me into another lady as the one supposed to be handling the promo was away.
The prize was 2 slabs a month. Hardly a years supply but still free so could hardly complain.
They missed or forgot almost EVERY month to deliver them, usually taking 5-10 calls to get any joy in alerting them and getting them. I had delivery drivers try and pinch them too šŸ„Š
I never got all that the promo promised so you could say I didnā€™t drink them all unfortunately. I also won a CUB super box for 12 people that they knocked me back for almost every Richmond game before booking it for a game against St Kilda .... but the wrong match and date šŸ§ It was their * up and had to give me another game later in the year.
That went ok and we won but the assigned rep didnā€™t show up šŸ˜‚

Still delighted to win despite the total cluster *

Lol truthfully CUB were appallingly bad.
They gave me a letter with a number and name to call. It rung out for a week before I called a CUB inquiry line that eventually put me into another lady as the one supposed to be handling the promo was away.
The prize was 2 slabs a month. Hardly a years supply but still free so could hardly complain.
They missed or forgot almost EVERY month to deliver them, usually taking 5-10 calls to get any joy in alerting them and getting them. I had delivery drivers try and pinch them too šŸ„Š
I never got all that the promo promised so you could say I didnā€™t drink them all unfortunately. I also won a CUB super box for 12 people that they knocked me back for almost every Richmond game before booking it for a game against St Kilda .... but the wrong match and date šŸ§ It was their fu** up and had to give me another game later in the year.
That went ok and we won but the assigned rep didnā€™t show up šŸ˜‚

Still delighted to win despite the total cluster fu**
That is why I do not drink CUB...leaves a bad after taste in the mouth...

This same date in 2017 I had already cracked my first can at 10:20am and plenty of cans were going around at the royal as well.

What I'd give to be able to do it all again a second time around, wait I already did that in 2019, so scratch that and make it what I'd give to be able to do it all again for a third time. :)

Woke up 2am, in the MCC line a bit after 3. Had to make sure Iā€™d get in. A crew had already been there for days and as it had been 35 years it was an unknown just how many people would queue up.
Ended up with great seats.

I think I smashed 3 pints at halftime out of complete nervousness.

I wish we were all back at the G together ā˜¹ļø
B2B8FD03-01E4-4C4A-885B-F98D4AB0F0D7.jpeg

Back