Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#songcontestresults

In equal 33rd Place is Carry Me Home by AC/DC with 1 votes and 1 Billies. (1b) Nommed by edgie, and The Summer by Josh Pyke with 1 votes and 0 Billies. (1) Nommed by por_please_ya

In 32nd Place is Shilo by Neil Diamond with 2 votes and 0 Billies. (2) Nommed by Elton Johns Wig

In 31st Place is Rock'n'Roll is Where I Hide by Dave Graney and The Coral Snakes with 4 votes and 0 Billies. (22) Nommed by Plugger35

I gave you a vote too in that round. I did ok with Lokomotive Breath but, of all of the Jethro songs to podium, ND didn't deserve for the one he put in.

I didn't expect it...but I think the playlist has a lot to do with it as well, the strings playlist was pretty strong where as the pets one was not as good.

I really like you, so I'm going to pretend I didn't read this.
I'm a big Neil Young fan but chose to give Hurt my last vote instead of the great man. It's not his best song imo but It only narrowly missed out.

You're one of those teachers who think they have to be an a-hole to get respect? :p

No. I'm one of those teachers who think I have to be an a-hole to survive.

#songcontestresults

In equal 29th Place is Cold by Winterbourne with 6 votes and 0 Billies. (24) Nommed by BRAB and Jeremy by Pearl Jam with 6 votes and 1 Billies. (4b2) Nommed by Nakia

In Equal 26th Place is Hurt by Nine Inch Nails with 8 votes and 1 Billies. (31b4) Nommed by Wooshette and Hole in the Bucket by Spearhead with 8 votes and 3 Billies. (2bb321b) Nommed by Ulahoopski and Cornerstone by Arctic Monkeys with 8 votes and 0 Billies. (53) Nommed by Loonerty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back