Podcast Ep. 6.02 - Rick & Adam

Remove this Banner Ad

Download Here: Ep. 6.02 - Rick & Adam

Hi All
Join me and Adam Hartlett tomorrow night from 8pm to discuss all things Port and footy.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/portfanradio/6-02rick-and-adam

Adam has been a popular follower of Port for us fans so I'm sure it will be a good show and lots of fund.

Draft Agenda

Welcome
Discuss his love for Port (dah)
AFLX v Fastfooty which is crappier?
JLT series
Port 2018, the list, player inclusion and his thoughts.
There could be random NBA, SANFL chat etc
How to use twitter effectively?

Any potential questions here. Crickey I need to work on the audio issues too, argh

Last edited:
Will Adam ever delete his twitter account like Hamish or is it just too much fun to ever leave?

What is the best Denis Pagan spray Adam ever received?

Last edited:

Adam Hartlett is the best.

My favourite Adam Hartlett memory was Hamish getting rubbed out for something and Adam calling him a sniper on Facebook, then some lady who obviously didn’t realise she was talking to Hamish Hartlett’s brother tried to start an argument with him and he just kept ignoring her and commenting stuff like “thug Hartlett, should have gotten more weeks”. It was good fun.

After the win against the swans in Sydney last year I asked Hamish "why aren't you as funny as your brother? Hamish said "he gets to say things I can't"

I would like to know if Adam agrees with this obviously ridiculous statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an important question for tonight's podcast - who is the weirdest PAFC player? I'm thinking Polec just on looks and body language - but I honestly have no idea what he is like face to face. Insight?

My sister claims she saw you ragdoll and throw Hamish into a fence one day at school in the esrly 2000s. Was this a regular occurrence and can we safely assume Hammers squishy hamstrings are all your fault from the years of an apex male of the family regularly asserting his dominance?

Who is the best looking new port player?

My tip is Watts.

And how long will it take for Port to adjust to the number of new players?

Would his brother be a Premiership player with Richmond had he decided to be traded a couple of years ago? Was he really thinking about that move?
Hamish said at a sportsmans night I went to last year that the club had told to explore his options, but he never really wanted to go, he was committed and that's why he'd previously signed a long term deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back