Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor parenting skills :thumbsdown:

Just had a look at the top ten baby names in 2017 and Oliver and Charlotte appears to be the most popular in each state. Even more dissappointing is that Andrew does get a mention in the top 10 for any state , unbelievable !!

Poor parenting skills :thumbsdown:

Just had a look at the top ten baby names in 2017 and Oliver and Charlotte appears to be the most popular in each state. Even more dissappointing is that Andrew does get a mention in the top 10 for any state , unbelievable !!

Google the top bogan baby names. I think Anthony was spelt Anfinee and she think there was a weird spelling of William

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do love that name. But the hubby hates it. Actually he hates everything I suggest but I figure once he sees the pain I go through he won’t mind about names ;)
HBF hates the name Charlotte too!

We found our baby's name on reddit at r/namenerds. I posted a list of names that I like that I couldn't use (because they're family members names etc) and they came back with a list of similar names.

My wife and I went to a reveal on the weekend and the couple had there heart and sole wanting a girl. The balloon was popped and blue confetti came out. The couple were visibly upset and after 30 or so minutes everyone started leaving. Why would you not have found out in private if the sex was so important to you?:rolleyes:

My wife and I went to a reveal on the weekend and the couple had there heart and sole wanting a girl. The balloon was popped and blue confetti came out. The couple were visibly upset and after 30 or so minutes everyone started leaving. Why would you not have found out in private if the sex was so important to you?:rolleyes:
Oh that makes me sad :( poor baby boy. I hope they will come to love the idea of having a son once they are over their initial disappointment.

I agree though, if your heart is set on one sex then find out in private so no one can see your hissy fit.

I do love that name. But the hubby hates it. Actually he hates everything I suggest but I figure once he sees the pain I go through he won’t mind about names ;)
We never had any interest in finding out but picked two boys and two girls names and when the baby was born we agreed on a name.

Worked out pretty well imo and we ended up with a David, Laura and Thomas. :)

Hopefully by the time the baby arrives they will have learnt some humility and be less self-centred, realising they have been blessed to be able to produce a child regardless of what sex it may be. Narcissistic prats.

Hopefully by the time the baby arrives they will have learnt some humility and be less self-centred, realising they have been blessed to be able to produce a child regardless of what sex it may be. Narcissistic prats.
One thing my fertility struggle has taught me is to be ******* grateful. Boy, girl, whatever...a healthy baby is all you need.

One thing my fertility struggle has taught me is to be ******* grateful. Boy, girl, whatever...a healthy baby is all you need.
Sorry to hear you have been having a struggle, sounds like you are over that now :)

My apologies if I have gone in studs up on this one, but this type of thing really shits me.
I’ve been blessed to have two children, watch them grow into young adults. But I’ve also witnessed cherished friends of mine have their relationship dislove with the primary driver of not being able to have children.
We as a society have lost touch with those things that are most important.

Sorry to hear you have been having a struggle, sounds like you are over that now :)
Thanks, science bailed us out in the end! Other people have it much worse than I did but it was still tough for a little while. Now I have my glorious little man and he was definitely worth the wait!

My apologies if I have gone in studs up on this one, but this type of thing really shits me.
I’ve been blessed to have two children, watch them grow into young adults. But I’ve also witnessed acherished friends of mine have there relationship dislove with the primary driver of not being able to have children.
We as a society have lost touch with those things that are most important.
No I totally agree with you, there are so many people that would kill to have any baby, getting upset because you got 'stuck' with the 'wrong' sex is a slap in the face to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back