Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a parent, but I always thought fate had an effed-up sense of humour with the number of unwanted pregnancies and the number of people who would have loved to have those pregnancies. And don't get me started on the entitled bastards who want to pick and choose the designer babies they get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your messages all.

For some context, my cousin was killed by her partner last Friday night. She leaves behind a 6 year old son and a 10 month old daughter.

Been a horrible time but we’re pushing through. In a better place than what I was over the weekend.
Thoughts are with you Jatz. Let us know if we can contribute to some support for the kids.

Super frustrating day on the course. Chipped like a clown and putted like a complete goose. :mad:

Tripled 17 after putting one in the lake and finished off the round 3 putting the last :'(:'(:'(

Only highlight was I found a real cool tee that somebody lost. Lousy round when that is the high point.

Then lost money on the pokies. Just a terrible day.:thumbsdown:

Super frustrating day on the course. Chipped like a clown and putted like a complete goose. :mad:

Tripled 17 after putting one in the lake and finished off the round 3 putting the last :'(:'(:'(

Only highlight was I found a real cool tee that somebody lost. Lousy round when that is the high point.

Then lost money on the pokies. Just a terrible day.:thumbsdown:
The pokies scurge! My eldest sister I have just found out is an addict and has put 30 years plus into them. Absolutely ruined her! I never knew.:huh::thumbsdown::( How could I not notice?!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Thanks for your messages all.

For some context, my cousin was killed by her partner last Friday night. She leaves behind a 6 year old son and a 10 month old daughter.

Been a horrible time but we’re pushing through. In a better place than what I was over the weekend.

Sorry to hear this very sad news Jatz . Was this the murder in Diggers Rest?

Jatz I have just read your sad news, I didn't even know there was a murder in that part of the world.

Gotta hate when life is going to fast and you can't get off eg can't take holidays, don't have enough time to do everything over the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back