Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for the week Warriors. Quality contest in the rain saw some pretty accurate goal scoring despite the s**t weather. Cheers for the banter and bad luck but congrats to both Itsmyshow and Dips on their milestone games. To play 300 SFA games is a monumental effort to say the least, while the other bloke looks like the perfect team man. Well done to you both,

Look forward to our return game in round 14

Least we could do is form a guard of honour

3828_E81000000578-3783060-image-a-67_1473513228256.png

Thanks for the game Wonders and congrats.

Disappointed we couldn’t get the win, but rapt to get a personal win for BLERN

Overall though, thouroughly enjoyed the week despite the loss, so thanks to my Warriors teammates and Wonders opponents, but I want to send a special thanks out to Wooshette who put in a heap of work to promote the week for both Dips and myself.

Cheers for the week Warriors. Quality contest in the rain saw some pretty accurate goal scoring despite the s**t weather. Cheers for the banter and bad luck but congrats to both Itsmyshow and Dips on their milestone games. To play 300 SFA games is a monumental effort to say the least, while the other bloke looks like the perfect team man. Well done to you both,

Classy haydo :thumbsu: Cheers

Overall though, thouroughly enjoyed the week despite the loss, so thanks to my Warriors teammates and Wonders opponents, but I want to send a special thanks out to Wooshette who put in a heap of work to promote the week for both Dips and myself.
It was fun doing it :)

#itsmy300
#Dips150
#classiestcaptainever

Lets get you to the bar big fella. Woosh has got all sorts of surprises

Packedlunch would be proud of these skills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucked in you flog.

I say that with love and respect.

You're a good man, haydo.

Thanks for the week Wonders. One of the most enjoyable rounds I've had for some time. Congrats on the win.

Hopefully we can turn our form around. Been a s**t few weeks. :(

Thanks wonders for a great week. GG

Itsmyshow we tried mate. Congrats on your career so far. 300 more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back