Official Match Thread S25 Second Qualifying Final: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard , TJASTA ,The Half Back , NaturalDisaster and sante .

To say I am a little bit dissapointed is an understatement. You all joined as Honorary Wonders Final Members for the Finals campaign.

Being a Wonders Member should not be taken lightly. You got your jumpers, so come in here and Roy Bash to the best of your ability. And remember a U2Tigers jumper/avatar is on the line for you all.

That is all - don't let me down.

To say I am a little bit dissapointed is an understatement. You all joined as Honorary Wonders Final Members for the Finals campaign.

Being a Wonders Member should not be taken lightly. You got your jumpers, so come in here and Roy Bash to the best of your ability. And remember a U2Tigers jumper/avatar is on the line for you all.

I did? When?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ead roys

They are really showing the depths of their support for the cause.....
Don't tell any of my team mates, but really I am after the whole SFA community to turn against us, as there is nothing better then a 'Us against the World' scenario, to lift a team to glory.

Don't tell any of my team mates, but really I am after the whole SFA community to turn against us, as there is nothing better then a 'Us against the World' scenario, to lift a team to glory.
The whole SFA community is already against them.

I’ve virtually spoken to representatives of all the other clubs and no one can believe the Roys claimed the win they didn’t deserve last week.

They’re despised by everyone now and rightly so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back