Official Match Thread S25 Second Qualifying Final: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole SFA community is already against them.

I’ve virtually spoken to representatives of all the other clubs and no one can believe the Roys claimed the win they didn’t deserve last week.

They’re despised by everyone now and rightly so.

So we now have the 'us against the world' momentum. Good, good....

Let the hurt flow through you (particularly for something we didn't do and had no control or influence over)

The whole SFA community is already against them.

I’ve virtually spoken to representatives of all the other clubs and no one can believe the Roys claimed the win they didn’t deserve last week.

They’re despised by everyone now and rightly so.
hmmm. I think you misread it.

But if the SFA is against the Roys, then good, as they are a team that would wilt under the pressure of not having any support.

Last edited:
The Filth Wizard , TJASTA ,The Half Back , NaturalDisaster and sante .

To say I am a little bit dissapointed is an understatement. You all joined as Honorary Wonders Final Members for the Finals campaign.

Being a Wonders Member should not be taken lightly. You got your jumpers, so come in here and Roy Bash to the best of your ability. And remember a U2Tigers jumper/avatar is on the line for you all.

That is all - don't let me down.

In fairness I've had as many posts if not more as half of your list.

This weekend 2 St Petersburg, 1 Moscow & 1 Helsinki footy teams are gonna play at "Thanks Sweden" (St Petersburg) for an aussie rules tournament cup. Might also be a womens match if they can get numbers.

Not relevant, but kindah cool.

This weekend 2 St Petersburg, 1 Moscow & 1 Helsinki footy teams are gonna play at "Thanks Sweden" (St Petersburg) for an aussie rules tournament cup. Might also be a womens match if they can get numbers.

Not relevant, but kindah cool.

Helsinki is a great place, like it a lot...

Helsinki is a great place, like it a lot...
Actually watching that as we speak
I-Like-It-A-Lot-Jim-Carrey-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we now have the 'us against the world' momentum. Good, good....

Let the hurt flow through you (particularly for something we didn't do and had no control or influence over)
Keep, keep, keep telling yourself that and eventually it will become true. It, kind of, worked for John Howard so it can, maybe, work for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back