Competitions Pieman Trade Period 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Libba, Dickson, Schache, Dunkley, Dahlhaus

In: Gowers, Lipinski, Macrae, Hunter, Boyd

❣️❣️❣️

Edited - team needed more Toyyyyd!!!

Fossie, I should have asked you to repost as (strictly speaking) edited posts are not acceptable however given that the edit is clearly denoted as made the day before cut-off and because I don’t wish to appear a pedant, I’ll let your changes stick. Just referencing it here for when dogwatch audits me.

Instead of bringing in Greene and Adams I'll take Crozier and JJ (T1) please.

Scrag, you get the Fossie treatment too (refer above). Given that you’re a chance to actually win this thing then the Pieman Committee reserves it’s right to overrule. Anyone wishing to protest this decision please lodge a formal protest by way of an angst-ridden tirade within 24 hours for consideration. Otherwise Scrag’s changes are accepted.

I don't actually see what Scrag did wrong. He didn't edit his post. He made changes in a separate post. My understanding of the rules deems this to be acceptable. Can't you make unlimited trades before the deadline?

Scrag, you get the Fossie treatment too (refer above). Given that you’re a chance to actually win this thing then the Pieman Committee reserves it’s right to overrule. Anyone wishing to protest this decision please lodge a formal protest by way of an angst-ridden tirade within 24 hours for consideration. Otherwise Scrag’s changes are accepted.

dVDJiez.gif

I don't actually see what Scrag did wrong. He didn't edit his post. He made changes in a separate post. My understanding of the rules deems this to be acceptable. Can't you make unlimited trades before the deadline?

It's edited, see "Last edited" near the reply button

288gwnH.png

Sorry - I genuinely overlooked the rule about editing. As you mentioned, you can see that it was edited before the cut off. Thanks for letting it slide this time.

Both Scrag's posts were edited - the original and the amendment. Not supposed to edit either. Both posts were edited prior to gameday and so I'm allowing the changes. My reason for commenting at all is to avoid potential cries of protest by petulant misanthropes at the end of the season after Scrag wins. [Thanks for posting the screenprint to explain, boydshow].

Fossie, I should have asked you to repost as (strictly speaking) edited posts are not acceptable however given that the edit is clearly denoted as made the day before cut-off and because I don’t wish to appear a pedant, I’ll let your changes stick. Just referencing it here for when dogwatch audits me.
ok, ask me to repost :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll trade in Redpath for Schache and Dickson for Gowers.
Floridog, I've swapped Redpath for Schache however the second part of that sentence doesn't make sense - you've never had Dickson in your team (it was Daniel who stays in). Full teams are listed in the post below.

Just to tidy up this thread here are the post-trade teams. New additions are highlighted in this aqua colour (and are suffixed "T1").

Pieman 2018 - Post Trade-Period Teams.jpg

Are you seriously telling me that no one picked Richards?

You don't know how close I was on Thursday arvo. He's been threatening and I thought with his handicap dropping by 30, it was a bit of a Gowers situation......went into panic mode when he kicked 3, but relaxed when I saw no one else had him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back