Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-round update! (313)

• the fly was the biggest bolter of that round moving 22 spots from 27th to 5th.
  • Conversely, William Wonka went from 5th all the way to the bottom, sliding 23 spots.
  • The Jesus "wins" his 4th Billy of the contest, which is double the amount of podiums he has received.
  • I rudely omitted the introduction of a new contestant (and another ******* Richmond fan) in DickieKnee last round. Hopefully, he's a welcome addition to the contest!
  • I'm back in the podium with #66 with a song I didn't expect to get close with. The surprising podiums are always the best.
  • No sign of NinjaSwan that round who missed just his 2nd contest since joining (the first he was suspended for). I like his noms so, fingers crossed it's just a minor break.
More to come.
Yeah I'm in this one was just taking a break.

I went to see Big River when Cameron Daddo was in it. For some reason after the show we went and had dinner at his parent's house. He was supposed to turn up but didn't. Was ****ed off cos I just wanted to meet Alison Brahe.

dart.jpg

Boated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty, two DQs.

First, we know about William Wonka who submitted Somewhere Over The Rainbow (from The Wizard of Oz) which earned 6 votes and 3 Billies.

However royboy2 has also been DQd. He submitted One Day More from Les Mis, which received 17 votes and 0 Billies.

#songcontestresults

In 31st place with 0 votes and 9 Billies, the Billy winner, is Sozabarus who nominated Billy's Musical from Billy Madision. I think this is a bit of a meme Billy winner but hey the people have spoken.
Here's your av:
hqdefault.jpg

In 30th place with delicious donuts is NaturalDisaster who nominated Epiphany from Sweeney Todd.

In 29th place with 4 votes and 0 Billies is comewhatmay who nominated I'm Tired from Blazing Saddles.

In 28th place with 5 votes and 3 Billies is vanders who nominated Sugar High from Empire Records.

In 27th place with 5 votes and 1 Billy is Noobz0r who nominated My Shot from Hamilton.

#songcontestresults

In 26th place with 5 votes and 0 Billies is MWPP who nominated Castle On A Cloud from Les Mis.

In 25th place with 7 votes and 3 Billies is Agent93 who nominated Boulevard of Broken Dreams from American Idiot.

In 24th place with 7 votes and 2 Billies is Back One Out who nominated Let's Build A Snowman from Cannibal The Musical

In 23rd place with 8 votes and 1 Billy is roo2macca who nominated Come Together from Across The Universe.

In 22nd place with 8 votes and 0 Billies is CakeEater who nominated The Last Night Of The World from Miss Saigon.

#songcontestresults

In 31st place with 0 votes and 9 Billies, the Billy winner, is Sozabarus who nominated Billy's Musical from Billy Madision. I think this is a bit of a meme Billy winner but hey the people have spoken.
Here's your av:
hqdefault.jpg

In 30th place with delicious donuts is NaturalDisaster who nominated Epiphany from Sweeney Todd.

In 29th place with 4 votes and 0 Billies is comewhatmay who nominated I'm Tired from Blazing Saddles.

In 28th place with 5 votes and 3 Billies is vanders who nominated Sugar High from Empire Records.

In 27th place with 5 votes and 1 Billy is Noobz0r who nominated My Shot from Hamilton.

Comewhatmay why no Moulin Rouge?!

#songcontestresults

In 21st place with 9 votes and 1 Billy is Sterge who nominated What You Feel from Buffy

In 20th place with 11 votes and 2 Billies is Morganashlee who nominated And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going from Dreamgirls

In equal 18th place with 11 votes and 0 Billies are Chappyuk and Hoos who nominated When I Grow Up from Matilda and Camelot from Holy Grail respectively.

In 17th place with 12 votes and 0 Billies is your wonderful host who nominated Spooky Mormon Hell Dream from The Book of Mormon.

In 16th place with 13 votes and 1 Billy is NinjaSwan who nominated The Nightman Cometh from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back