Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

images

Post-round update! (319)

• Noobz0r was the biggest slider of that round slipping 15 spots from 8th to 23rd. On the plus side, he's set to reach 50 contests.
  • NaturalDisaster is just 3 votes away from cracking the 2000 mark. Will he get those votes or will, say, donuts thwart it for another round?
  • the fly was the biggest bolter, moving up 26 spots to claim his 22nd podium.
  • SarahSmiles has won B2B billies and, in his first 4 contests, averages just under 5 billies. Can he turn things around or will he be the first to pull of a billy hat-trick?
  • The Jesus gets his 2nd podium for the contest.
More to come.

• manangatang is billied for the first time in his 5th contest! It was a good run but it had to come to an end eventually.
  • GreyCrow was very confident of a podium and, he indeed, got his 22nd. He also won his 10th contest on top of that.
Until next time!

Post-round update! (319)

• Noobz0r was the biggest slider of that round slipping 15 spots from 8th to 23rd. On the plus side, he's set to reach 50 contests.
  • NaturalDisaster is just 3 votes away from cracking the 2000 mark. Will he get those votes or will, say, donuts thwart it for another round?
  • the fly was the biggest bolter, moving up 26 spots to claim his 22nd podium.
  • SarahSmiles has won B2B billies and, in his first 4 contests, averages just under 5 billies. Can he turn things around or will he be the first to pull of a billy hat-trick?
  • The Jesus gets his 2nd podium for the contest.
More to come.

I feel that winning billies isn't that hard if you try do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to lie, didn't even realise we had to vote. My noms not getting close anyway so all good.

Not going to lie, didn't even realise we had to vote. My noms not getting close anyway so all good.

How did you think it worked?

After your rant about rap the other day no prizes for guessing your nom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back