Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Macquarie dictionary defines sad as anyone who, on an online footy forum, posts over 20 times a day for 10 straight years.

Phew, doesn't say anything about averages.

7 sets of votes counted, and a very even spread at the top of the leaderboard. Which song will make up for falling just short the first time around?

Still 6 songs on donuts, and two with nothing but billies..

It's amazing how upset some are getting and yet still took part.

The contest was built on people getting 'upset' and ribbing the host.

I'm aware. You seem to have been able to predict my hosting and got in early.. :)
History dictates easy predictions in your case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boted

live%2Ffiles%2FaocMedia%2FimageFeature%2FSB%20medal%20ceremony.png

Tried to avoid the more obvious whores and vote for the more subtle whores.

He tried to correct it with me, I suggested that this should be a lesson for him in trying to rush through a nomination and votes. If he wants to make a point about the quality of the playlist, he might want to be more careful about his own nomination next time.
It even says "w/J Mascics commentary" in the title, haha.

I'm aware. You seem to have been able to predict my hosting and got in early.. :)

Not sure what you mean. I only dissed the theme once it was announced.

I am happy with my choice but gee I really thought this had won and surprised/shocked to see it finished 2nd. Loved it and gave it 5 when first nommed. Just a song you describe as rollicking

That was when I ****ed up and announce the wrong winner.

It even says "w/J Mascics commentary" in the title, haha.
Should never have been accepted - that's not the song/clip I nommed that got me a podium on debut. #trulyworsthostever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back