Bluemour Discussion Thread IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing that concerns me with Walsh is his kicking skills, watching vid of him his kicks are always 1-2 metres short of his target forcing them to pick it up on the half volley. But by god he runs hard and finds the footy
Really? I watched a highlights video where he didn't miss a target and hit some good options through the middle with well weighted precise kicks

Really? I watched a highlights video where he didn't miss a target and hit some good options through the middle with well weighted precise kicks

Yes agree with you he has shown good passages but at pick 1 his kicking , ball distribution in other words vision should be elite. Whitfield, Kelly, Taranto, Scully,Watts , Gibbs, Delideo

Yes agree with you he has shown good passages but at pick 1 his kicking , ball distribution in other words vision should be elite. Whitfield, Kelly, Taranto, Scully,Watts , Gibbs, Delideo

I would definitely put him in that group at the same age. He seems like a really skillful ,natural footballer with great vision. Some of his kicks in board are exceptional and the weighting on his kicks perfect. I think this whole "Walsh is a bad/average kick" has been blown completely out of proportion

Hardly a 'noob' and I'm certainly not a Collingwood supporter, neither literally nor figuratively.
Yeah, sorry. Had had a couple by the time I posted that.
Apologies.
Would still love Sheil and I understand it's about the cost, but I have genuine concern that if we send these kids back out next season without some muscle it will be to our detriment.
FWIW i don't think theres any risk we'll give up this years first and nor should we, unless it's for a great deal and next years will still likely be 4 or better.

GWS will want something pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the other hand shiel wants to come to Carlton ...he wants to play for the blues

lol why? We are bottom of the ladder. Awesome news though.

Don't really want setterfield anyway TBH....missed first two years of footy due to injury, I wouldn't want us taking the risk.

Shiel and Walsh is already a very healthy boost to our midfield stocks.

Happy for this to be my last post, I post what I hear when I hear them. I trust my source is close enough to the action that he/'she would "know". I can tell you that every time I've posted something it was happening at that time. But for the sake of it, i'll help you out a bit rog1995 : (p.s couldn't be stuffed getting all of them, sure there has been a number I've gotten wrong but things do change.

I for one really look forward to your posts MS3

I truly hope it's not your last post.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Paul Barbazza from the Carlton Show suggesting that he has mail that our PP will be within the top ten.

#bluemour

He didn't actually say that.

From his Twitter:-

I'll bet AFL will give us way better than pick 19 as a priority i'm tipping inside 10........BANG!!!! CHALLENGE THAT

Yeah, sorry. Had had a couple by the time I posted that.
Apologies.
Would still love Sheil and I understand it's about the cost, but I have genuine concern that if we send these kids back out next season without some muscle it will be to our detriment.
FWIW i don't think theres any risk we'll give up this years first and nor should we, unless it's for a great deal and next years will still likely be 4 or better.

GWS will want something pretty good.
I'm in two minds about it at best because we can't be sure what the situation is regarding Shiel's desire to leave either this year or next and whether we've triggered that ourselves. I'm not against trading pick 1, I'm against trading it outright and not getting a good pick back. That's going to be difficult.

lol why? We are bottom of the ladder. Awesome news though.

Don't really want setterfield anyway TBH....missed first two years of footy due to injury, I wouldn't want us taking the risk.

Shiel and Walsh is already a very healthy boost to our midfield stocks.

Why would you want to pull on a Carlton jumper ? - refer to Bolton's press conference today. Carlton Football Club. Carlton. Wearing the Navy Blue jumper.

If anyone wants an enjoyable read, read the Bombers trade thread. They've already signed Shiel, Setterfield, Beams and Wallis and are getting 2019 Premiership tattoos. I love the optimism.

Why not I said to myself.
Ventured over.
I feel disgusted and dirty, need a shower.
Never again.

Andy Maher leaks it finally...

Carlton 1 and 3
Gold Coast 2 and 4...

Holy crap. THAT would make a difference.

Makes the Luko/Walsh/Smith/Rankine debate just a little easier. #MexicanGirl.gif

GC presumably to get #5 too, but at that point I care not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back