2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The quality of the Athletic does not justify the cost right now. Bringing Rob Rossi into the fold is especially tough to stomach.

Hehehe, isn’t it $3/month?

Good for Habs fans as it’s the only level-headed analysis available.

Couldn’t pay me enough to read Rob Rossi, though. Almost as ridiculous and nauseating as Joe Haggerty.

This is great from Allan Mitchell (Edmonton media), two games into the season:

iCDoSjL.jpg

:D
Man.... Chiarelli. It's looking more and more like the Boston roster was a fluke.

Lose Game 7 OT vs Montréal and he was GAWNE. Very fortunate.
That series went with the home ice didn't it? The 2011 playoffs were basically Tim Thomas' magnum opus. I wonder which red state he's couch-bound, wearing his MAGA hat these days?

That series went with the home ice didn't it?

First four games went to the away team, last three went to the home teams. Games 4, 5 & 7 went to OT.

The 2011 playoffs were basically Tim Thomas' magnum opus. I wonder which red state he's couch-bound, wearing his MAGA hat these days?

Last time I heard he had a ranch in Colorado with a big underground bunker.

With six minutes to go in the second period all four goalies have been used in the Crapitals vs Calamitous Cats game.

Reimer stinks. That’s looking like a very bad acquisition.
Yeah, pretty ordinary display so far. We have leaked far too many easy goals but hopefully just early season jitters and tinkering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Ducks fan, I made a rash decision and made a quick dash over here for a few days. I'd never been to a game and needed to tick it off.

I went to the Vegas game and then the Buffallo one last night. Pretty flat to be heading home today after seeing 2 losses, but I wasn't overly surprised. Anaheim's record definitely flatters them this year.

I must say though, if anyone gets the chance, get to a game in Vegas. Such a good atmosphere there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back