Game Day Port Adelaide FC 2019 Intra-Club

Who will crush their enemies, see them driven before them and hear the lamentation of the women?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Has had no consistency this pre-season and is proving significantly injury prone. He was given two years because of his talent but he's only shown so much. Others now ahead in both condition and performance over the pre-season.

Very disappointing, was hoping for a big preseason and him to push his way into the side. Sounds unlikely. By "others" i assume Drew is included in that ?

Very disappointing, was hoping for a big preseason and him to push his way into the side. Sounds unlikely. By "others" i assume Drew is included in that ?

Yep.

Can we do prison bars v teal for the lols?
Prison Bars team have 1 captain with the No.1 on their back, Tealsters side have 3 co-captains and 10 man leadership group.

2019 Intra-Club match
Date: Friday 15 February, 2019
Gates Open: 4:00pm
Game Time: 5:00pm
Venue: Alberton Oval
Price: Gold Coin Donation upon Entry
Full Signing Squad Session to Follow Game
Food and drinks available, activities for children and team mascot appearance

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2019-01-15/2019-intraclub-match
giphy.gif

-------------

It's time to put as much of the off-season to bed as we can, and cast our eyes to the 2019 season. Friday marks a time we should be excited, and player buddies should be doing their ******* job in this thread!

Burton to destroy. Rocky to impress. Rozee to establish himself for R1. No one to miss Wingard, Pittard or Hombsch (god rest his soul).

Skills to be improved on last year.

Get around it, footy is back farken.

Spewin I have something on this year. Always reveals something about the coming season - for example, players that are ready to take the next step (always look for 3, any less is not enough) and game style (usually depressing).

Yes. Has had no consistency this pre-season and is proving significantly injury prone. He was given two years because of his talent but he's only shown so much. Others now ahead in both condition and performance over the pre-season.
Not surprised. Dont think hes going to make it and have always wanted him too a lot. Wanted him to be my PA hero but he has stagnated badly.

I'm not surprised that Atley has had a poor pre season at the exact same time in his career he's had job security for the first time ever. I'm keeping the faith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We going to have an A grade side belting a B grade side or will it be even-ish sides?
While a proper game is not hugely the aim I seem to remember a pretty good spectacle last year, and not the usual way where they keep tinkering with the sides.

Anyone going who hasn't been before make sure to print off your own player/numbers list. Those provided by the club in the past have been problematic either with supply or accuracy.

Anyone going who hasn't been before make sure to print off your own player/numbers list. Those provided by the club in the past have been problematic either with supply or accuracy.

Much like our social media.

Here's our player list in Word and PDF formats.

You'll need it as per the club's AFL Players List all our new players look the same i.e.
Capture.JPG

Attachments

• PAFC players 2019.docx
    15.4 KB · Views: 28
  • PAFC players 2019.pdf
    59 KB · Views: 32
I have some recollection that the two crows supporters pictured are contractors responsible for collecting recyclables. So not really there to watch the game and the reason they are hovering over the recycling cage.

I have some recollection that the two crows supporters pictured are contractors responsible for collecting recyclables. So not really there to watch the game and the reason they are hovering over the recycling cage.

I was told some time back the rather bulky female wearing tingle's gear, who was shown leaning on the recycling cage in front of the old stand at Alberton during last year's trial, is one of the `ladies' who come on here from time to time to sh*t stir.
Maybe it was just wishful thinking by my informant. :rolleyes:

Back